Luke, the plus-sized bachelor in search of his plus-sized dream wife, narrowed the playing field to two: Malissa, blonde and Christian. Tali, dark and Jewish. And then he headed home, with gals in tow, to his Pa and Ma for their input.
Pa made a point of saying that Malissa who was raised in Southern California was a better choice for Luke. In other words, if you were to read between the lines, he would have preferred that Luke stick to his own kind.
Luke’s mother, clearly the more open-mind parent (they’re divorced, big surprise), preferred Tali, realizing that she was a woman of substance and intelligence.
Tali mentioned, with relief (read between the lines again, please) that Luke was more like his mother than father. After all, when you get married, you marry the person and their family.
At the end of the day (or show), Luke tells Malissa that he loves her but yet … his heart belongs to another. She is understandably shocked. Tears fall. Will she get over him?
Luke proposes to Tali. She says yes.
And they live happily ever after? Well, we’ll see!
Celebrity Weight Loss:
Kate Gosselin: Naked for Playboy?”
More to Love: Are YOU Bad?
More to Love: Empower or Exploit?
Spread the word (NOT the icing!),
Follow Janice on Twitter and/or Facebook!
Required Reading:Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal an OPRAH BOOK CLUB pick: Summer 2009 – Buy NOW!
Join the Our Lady of Weight Loss’s Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Write Janice Taylor, Weight Loss Coach, Certified Hypnotist, Author and 50-pound big-time-loser for an introductory one-on-one coaching session.
Visit Our Lady of Weight Loss.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Best Weight Loss Strategy: Stop it! Slow it! Add it???
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Spiritual Inertia Served Warm?
- Puzzled? 20 Elephant Facts that Warm the Soul
- #OneWord Thursday: #Poetry is eternal graffiti written in the heart of everyone.
- How to Turn Extreme Happiness Into Misery In Under One Minute
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: The End of Summer Blues — 24 Ways to Refresh, Renew, Revitalize
- Puzzled? Suck On a Lemon!
- Quirky Wisdom: Stressed? Irritable? Cranky?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: #1 KILLER of Grand Plans, Great Schemes and Groovy Dreams!!!
- Puzzled? Who are the Semi-Unconscious Twins?