In recognition of International Peace Day, here follow 52 ‘peace-filled’ affirmations. It is my hope that we find peace in our hearts and send a ripple effect of love out into the world.
1. I am at peace.
2. I am calm.
3. I am centered.
4. I am safe and secure in my being.
5. I easily flow with life.
6. I love and appreciate myself.
7. I am content.
8. I am healthy.
9. My mind is quiet.
10. I am at peace within myself.
11. Peaceful thoughts are mine.
12. I am filled with happiness.
13. I am overflowing with joy.
14. I love and accept myself.
15. I live in the present moment.
16. I nourish others and myself.
17. I matter.
18. I am important.
19. I am worthwhile.
20. My life has meaning.
21. I lead a purposeful life.
22. I live in joy and peace.
23. I lovingly forgive myself.
24. I lovingly forgive others.
25. I choose happiness.
26. Love and joy circulate through me.
27. I am satisfied.
28. I have enough.
29. I am happy to share.
30. I create a life I love.
31. Life flows through me, peacefully and happily.
32. I am energized and filled with life.
33. My heart beats love, happiness and joy.
34. I am open and warm.
35. I am expressive.
36. I am strong, creative and determined.
37. I lead a focused life.
38. The eternal light shines through me.
39. All is well in my world.
40. The light of the Universe shines on me.
41. I am filled with the light of love.
42. I give myself permission to live fully.
43. I honor my body with health.
44. The beauty within me is forever.
45. There is peace in my heart.
46. Peace is my birthright.
47. I smile and the world smiles with me.
48. I cherish each moment.
49. I am in harmony with the universe.
50. Every beautiful cloud sends peace from me to you.
51. Peace is within reach.
52. I can face any obstacle with peace within my heart.
Ten Ways to Find Peace In the World: A GALLERY!
Chant away your stress.
Spread the word (NOT the icing!),
Follow Janice on Twitter and/or Facebook!
Required Reading:Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal an OPRAH BOOK CLUB pick: Summer 2009 – Buy NOW!
Join the Our Lady of Weight Loss’s Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Write Janice Taylor, Weight Loss Coach, Certified Hypnotist, Author and 50-pound big-time-loser for an introductory one-on-one coaching session.
Visit Our Lady of Weight Loss.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- #OneWord : What Shade of #Yellow Are You?
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Imagine Emptiness ?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Strengthen Your Immune System
- Puzzled? No Need to Shoot!
- #OneWord: #Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world.
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: How Willing are You?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: I Want, You Want…Want Power?
- Click Yourself Thinnish: Springtime Romance, Courage and Strength?
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Say What? Lose What?
- Kick in the Tush Club Tuesday: To Quit or NOT to Quit