Yay! Whoopie!!! I happened to switch on The View this morning, just at the right moment. The ‘girls’ were talking about an ‘obese’ couple who wanted to adopt but were turned down by the adoption agency because they were too fat! The man, as I remember, had a BMI of 42, and 40 was their limit.
Anyway, as you can imagine, a heated conversation ensued and Whoopi said that it’s just a number and she doesn’t have a problem saying what her number is … “174 pounds!”
No one else, from Joy Behar to the Male Producer on the set would toss their number out to the crowd.
How crazed are you about your weight?
The number of the scale?
What’s your weight?
If you want to ‘leave it’ in the comment box below, feel free to do so! Anonymously?
More Celebrity Weight:
Kelly Clarkson SELF Magazine
Dance Your A** Off
More to Love?
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Follow Janice on Twitter and/or Facebook!
Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal an OPRAH BOOK CLUB pick: Summer 2009 – Buy NOW!
Join the Our Lady of Weight Loss’s Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Write Janice Taylor, Weight Loss Coach, Certified Hypnotist, Author and 50-pound big-time-loser for an introductory one-on-one coaching session.
Visit Our Lady of Weight Loss.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Video: How to Get Back on It and Lose It…FAST
- Puzzled? 9 Tips: Have a Sexy Holiday
- Gratitude: Thanksgiving Side Dish or Main Event?
- Thanksgiving Prayer
- Thanksgiving: You and Your Relatives!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 7 Solid, Strong, Smart Thanksgiving Tips
- Puzzled? A Sinfully, Satisfying Tasting Guide to Thanksgiving
- Eat This: Lose Weight – 3 Thanksgiving Sweet Potato Recipes!!!
- #OneWord Thursday: 22 #Thanksgiving Quotes from My Table to Yours…From Serious to Silly to Side-splitting
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday – Thanksgiving Madness: 10 Ways to Eliminate Emotional Eating on the Biggest Food Day of the Year!