If the most healing, mineral filled elixir ever – the one that comes straight out of your faucet – is too dull and uninspired for your exotic, creative self, then read on. Because, Our Lady of Weight Loss has some water ‘jazz-ups’ that will delight your soul!
Lemons, limes, grapefruits, oranges … oh my! Serve up a large iced-pitcher of water, toss in some sliced-up citrus with a twig or two of fresh mint! And wowzer, you’ve just created an amazingly beautiful, fragrant and festive mineral water.
Fizzle Me Orange! Crack up a bottle of sparkling water a.k.a. seltzer or club soda, and mix in 2 ounces of orange juice, or any of your favorite citrus juices. Add more or less to taste.
Berry Mash-Up! Mash up blueberries or raspberries (or both) and add sparkling water. And, oh yes, if you want to add a splash of red wine to your dinner water, feel free! Am I reading your mind???
Sophisticated Savory! Grab a handful of fresh herbs from your herb garden! Infuse your water with rosemary, parsley, mint … go herb crazy!
Cucumber Fresh! Slice a half a cucumber nice and thin and add it to your iced water. It’s one of my all-time water favs … so cleansing, satisfying and spa-like!
More Food News from the Our Lady of Weight Loss kitchens:
10 Summer Recipes
Eat More: Weigh Less
Spread the word, not the icing!
Follow Janice on Twitter and/or Facebook!
Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal an OPRAH BOOK CLUB pick: Summer 2009 – Buy NOW!
Join the Our Lady of Weight Loss’s Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Write Janice Taylor, Weight Loss Coach, Certified Hypnotist, Author and 50-pound big-time-loser for an introductory one-on-one coaching session.
Visit Our Lady of Weight Loss.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- #OneWord Thursday: 13 (a baker’s dozen) Quotes to Ignite Your #Inner-Child
- Our Lady of Weight Loss’s A Baker’s Dozen: Thirteen Ways to Reward Yourself at the End of a Hard Day as you Revel in the Glory of Your Greatness!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Turnips, Weight Loss Handicaps and Gym Bunnies?
- Puzzled? She Pulled a Rabbit Out of Her Hat?
- Eat This: Be Happy – Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Nachos
- #OneWord Thursday: 12 Ways to Fuel #Abundance
- A Quick Fix!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Autumnal Hypnagogia – How to touch the sun, reach for the stars, open your heart, follow your dreams!
- Puzzled? A JigSaw Mind Twister – “You Can Never Lick Cake”
- Eat This: Be Happy – 6 Super Mood Boosters