Warning: The following information is not pretty, but it could be the key to your weight loss success.
Fat Melting Information from the Our Lady of Weight Loss’s Quick Weight Loss Centers:
A recent study published in the Journal of Nutrition, found that rats that were fed either a low-fat or a high-fat diet that was supplemented with the amino acid – arginine – over a 12 week period decreased fat by over 60%.
In addition, similar research conducted on pigs suggested that dietary arginine supplementation reduces fat growth while increasing muscle gain.
Arginine is found in watermelon juice as well as seafood, seeds, algae, meats, rice protein concentrate and soy protein isolate.
Studies have not been conducted on humans, but let’s just say that eating watermelon can bring hope and ‘lite’ to our dining tables.
More Weighty Research:
Gastric Bypass: How much is it costing America?
Stop Overeating: Take Control
Oprah’s Book Club: Summer Reading 2009 – The one diet book you need!
Spread the word, not the icing!
Follow Janice on Twitter and/or Facebook!
Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal an OPRAH BOOK CLUB pick: Summer 2009 – Buy NOW!
Join the Our Lady of Weight Loss’s Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Write Janice Taylor, Weight Loss Coach, Certified Hypnotist, Author and 50-pound big-time-loser for an introductory one-on-one coaching session.
Visit Our Lady of Weight Loss.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- #OneWord Thursday: 9 Simple But Not Easy Quotes to Chew On This Holiday Season
- Chewing the Fat: What’s Your Worst Thing Ever?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 2015 – Manifesting Your Dreams
- Click Yourself Thin: Happy and Delicious Weight Loss
- Cooking Up a Healthy Storm: Christmas Carrot Risotto
- #OneWord Thursday: An Invitation to Lower Your #Expectations
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Out of Control? You are not alone…
- Holiday Puzzle? Happiness Served Up Simple and Plentiful
- #OneWord Thursday: #Holiday Quotes – Blessed Is the Season
- How Can You Recharge Your Tired Self During the Holiday Season?