Warning: The following information is not pretty, but it could be the key to your weight loss success.
Fat Melting Information from the Our Lady of Weight Loss’s Quick Weight Loss Centers:
A recent study published in the Journal of Nutrition, found that rats that were fed either a low-fat or a high-fat diet that was supplemented with the amino acid – arginine – over a 12 week period decreased fat by over 60%.
In addition, similar research conducted on pigs suggested that dietary arginine supplementation reduces fat growth while increasing muscle gain.
Arginine is found in watermelon juice as well as seafood, seeds, algae, meats, rice protein concentrate and soy protein isolate.
Studies have not been conducted on humans, but let’s just say that eating watermelon can bring hope and ‘lite’ to our dining tables.
More Weighty Research:
Gastric Bypass: How much is it costing America?
Stop Overeating: Take Control
Oprah’s Book Club: Summer Reading 2009 – The one diet book you need!
Spread the word, not the icing!
Follow Janice on Twitter and/or Facebook!
Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal an OPRAH BOOK CLUB pick: Summer 2009 – Buy NOW!
Join the Our Lady of Weight Loss’s Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Write Janice Taylor, Weight Loss Coach, Certified Hypnotist, Author and 50-pound big-time-loser for an introductory one-on-one coaching session.
Visit Our Lady of Weight Loss.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- #OneWord Thursday: 11 #Cousins Day Quotes
- Tasty Tidbit: How to Measure Success?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Are Alien Forces Force Feeding You?
- Puzzled? How to Pet a Puppy…on National Eat Junk Day???
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Cucumber Noodles and Feta Salad
- #OneWord Thursday: Do you have the courage to #Dream?
- 70 Wants: Tell Me What YOU Want
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Do You Suffer from Confirmatory Bias Disorder?
- Puzzled? Coffee First, Bastille Day to Follow!
- Eat This : Lose Weight – A Lip-Smackin’ Side of Israeli CousCous