The cover of Self magazine’s September issue features Kelly Clarkson, digital style, thin … actually, too thin. This Beliefnet blogger wants to know, what’s wrong with being real?
Kelly Clarkson made it clear to her fans that she is absolutely fine with who she is, what she weighs and how she looks. She oozes sexy and confidence, and her fans love her … just the weigh she is!
Then why digitized thin? I don’t get it. She’s absolutely stunning, just the way and weight she is!
To the editor of Self magazine, Lucy Danzinger, I say, “Hey Lucy, do over! Shoot it again and make it real. That’s what we want!”
What do you think? Weigh-in below!
More Celebrity Weight:
Jon and Kate: A sandwich of stress and betrayal.
Miley Cyrus: Happy, Healthy and Pregnant?
Mo’Nique Loses 40 and Puts a Lid on It
Spread the word, not the icing!
Follow Janice on Twitter and/or Facebook!
Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal an OPRAH BOOK CLUB pick: Summer 2009 – Buy NOW!
Join the Our Lady of Weight Loss’s Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Write Janice Taylor, Weight Loss Coach, Certified Hypnotist, Author and 50-pound big-time-loser for an introductory one-on-one coaching session.
Visit Our Lady of Weight Loss.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Eat This: Be Happy – Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Nachos
- #OneWord Thursday: 12 Ways to Fuel #Abundance
- A Quick Fix!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Autumnal Hypnagogia – How to touch the sun, reach for the stars, open your heart, follow your dreams!
- Puzzled? A JigSaw Mind Twister – “You Can Never Lick Cake”
- Eat This: Be Happy – 6 Super Mood Boosters
- #OneWord Thursday: 13 #Synchronistic Happenings, Meaningful Coincidences, Cubic Centimeters of Chance
- Water: Nature’s Cure-All?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Under Attack?
- Puzzled? 3 Eggs Splatter…