The cover of Self magazine’s September issue features Kelly Clarkson, digital style, thin … actually, too thin. This Beliefnet blogger wants to know, what’s wrong with being real?
Kelly Clarkson made it clear to her fans that she is absolutely fine with who she is, what she weighs and how she looks. She oozes sexy and confidence, and her fans love her … just the weigh she is!
Then why digitized thin? I don’t get it. She’s absolutely stunning, just the way and weight she is!
To the editor of Self magazine, Lucy Danzinger, I say, “Hey Lucy, do over! Shoot it again and make it real. That’s what we want!”
What do you think? Weigh-in below!
More Celebrity Weight:
Jon and Kate: A sandwich of stress and betrayal.
Miley Cyrus: Happy, Healthy and Pregnant?
Mo’Nique Loses 40 and Puts a Lid on It
Spread the word, not the icing!
Follow Janice on Twitter and/or Facebook!
Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal an OPRAH BOOK CLUB pick: Summer 2009 – Buy NOW!
Join the Our Lady of Weight Loss’s Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Write Janice Taylor, Weight Loss Coach, Certified Hypnotist, Author and 50-pound big-time-loser for an introductory one-on-one coaching session.
Visit Our Lady of Weight Loss.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Of Vital Importance: Is your “Mouth of Chi” blocked, cluttered or just plain messy?
- Beautiful Quote Day: Be an oxygen giving tree.
- Screw the Bathroom Scale: 6 Ways to Build Self-Confidence
- Be a Good “Body Listener”
- How to Let Go of Who You Are and Become What You Might Be!
- Dysfunctional Chef: ZUCCHINI and Carrot MUFFINS Oh My!
- This Friendship Day: How to Dump Your Toxic Friends :)
- How to Be Eccentric, Clunky and Chunky.
- Green Tea helps to …. Burn Fat NOW!
- Does NAMBY-PAMBY Fit You? -or- Buy a Doormat; Don’t Be One!