In honor of President Obama’s 48th birthday, I sewed him a piece of sugar-free, carb-free, fat-free cake! Yes, you heard me right.
Given President Obama’s healthy lifestyle and ability to think out of the donut box, I thought he would appreciate the concept of an everlasting piece of cake. So instead of baking him a cake, I sewed him a piece.
It’s what I do. I am a Weight Loss Artist. Instead of eating (certain) foods, I make art about them, and in the process lose weight. (50 pounds!) Sound kooky? Well, you know, having fun and being creative is essential when it comes to the battle of the bulge. Seriously, how many people are successful following the old way that solely focuses on food and exercise?
Here, at Our Lady of Weight Loss, we believe in fun. So, if you want to know how to sew yourself a piece of cake, write me. I’ll send you the instructions. FYI … if you are interested in more Weight Loss Arts & Crafts, pick up a copy of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal. Chock a block with motivation, useful information, recipes, fun and easy art projects and it’s an Oprah Book Club, Summer Reading 2009 pick!
Your favorite links:
Kirstie Alley: Stuck in a Fat Suit
Diets Don’t Work: A Kick in the Tush Does
How Can You Stop Eating NOW?
Spread the word, not the icing!
Follow Janice on Twitter and/or Facebook!
Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal an OPRAH BOOK CLUB pick: Summer 2009 – Buy NOW!
Join the Our Lady of Weight Loss’s Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Write Janice Taylor, Weight Loss Coach, Certified Hypnotist, Author and 50-pound big-time-loser for an introductory one-on-one coaching session.
Visit Our Lady of Weight Loss.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- #OneWord Thursday: 13 (a baker’s dozen) Quotes to Ignite Your #Inner-Child
- Our Lady of Weight Loss’s A Baker’s Dozen: Thirteen Ways to Reward Yourself at the End of a Hard Day as you Revel in the Glory of Your Greatness!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Turnips, Weight Loss Handicaps and Gym Bunnies?
- Puzzled? She Pulled a Rabbit Out of Her Hat?
- Eat This: Be Happy – Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Nachos
- #OneWord Thursday: 12 Ways to Fuel #Abundance
- A Quick Fix!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Autumnal Hypnagogia – How to touch the sun, reach for the stars, open your heart, follow your dreams!
- Puzzled? A JigSaw Mind Twister – “You Can Never Lick Cake”
- Eat This: Be Happy – 6 Super Mood Boosters