Desperate times call for desperate measures! I woke up bloated this morning, desirous of a flat belly, wishing that there was a magic cure. And then I remembered the healing powers of water.
And so, I took my Our Lady of Weight Loss Sassy Water bottle and downed 4 glasses and prayed! Please join with me!
Dear Our Lady of the Flat Belly,
Please may I thirst for water
and experience with every sassy sip
its miraculous cleansing powers.
May my sins as well as fat belly be washed away
and permanently eliminated from my body.
May there always be a clean bathroom nearby.
What’s your favorite prayer?
More Sassy Water and Belly Fat!
5 Ways to Make SASSY Water
Flat Belly Cure: Blueberries
Reduce Belly Fat: Happiness Cure
Spread the word … not the icing!
Follow Janice on Twitter and/or Facebook!
Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal an OPRAH BOOK CLUB pick: Summer 2009 – Buy NOW!
Join the Our Lady of Weight Loss’s Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Write Janice Taylor, Weight Loss Coach, Certified Hypnotist, Author and 50-pound big-time-loser for an introductory one-on-one coaching session.
Visit Our Lady of Weight Loss.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- #OneWord : What Shade of #Yellow Are You?
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Imagine Emptiness ?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Strengthen Your Immune System
- Puzzled? No Need to Shoot!
- #OneWord: #Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world.
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: How Willing are You?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: I Want, You Want…Want Power?
- Click Yourself Thinnish: Springtime Romance, Courage and Strength?
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Say What? Lose What?
- Kick in the Tush Club Tuesday: To Quit or NOT to Quit