In celebration of tonight’s astrological event, “Two Moons,” Our Lady of Weight Loss encourages you to gaze upon the midnight sky as Planet Mars, the brightest in our night sky, appears from our earthly perspective to be as large as the full moon and she shares her most sinfully deliciously yet Guilt-Free Moon Pie.
Guilt Free Moon Pie, for those who are craving chocolate but don’t want to get weighed-down by the calories and fat!
Graham Crackers, Low-Fat
1 Small Box of JELL-O Instant SUGAR-FREE/FAT FREE Chocolate Fudge Pudding Mix(4 serving size)
2 Cups of SKIM Milk
6 Egg Whites + 1.5 Teaspoons of Cream of Tartar + 2 Tablespoons of Raw Sugar
Take a sleeve of graham crackers and break, smash and pulverize into crumbs.
Line a pie plate with them! Put aside.
Make the chocolate pudding (follow instructions on box).
Pour chocolate pudding on top of graham cracker crust. Refrigerate until cold.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar and sugar, vigorously until fluffy.
Add to top of pie.
Put on moon shaped plates and eat as you gaze upon the mysterious 2 moons!
More scrumptious foods from the OLofWL kitchens!
Off-the-Couch Cooking! Fat-melting recipes.
Sugar Free Cake for the President
Best Lasagna Ever
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Follow Janice on Twitter and/or Facebook!
Required Reading:Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal an OPRAH BOOK CLUB pick: Summer 2009 – Buy NOW!
Join the Our Lady of Weight Loss’s Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Write Janice Taylor, Weight Loss Coach, Certified Hypnotist, Author and 50-pound big-time-loser for an introductory one-on-one coaching session.
Visit Our Lady of Weight Loss.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Cellulite Barbie Has Arrived and she loves her inner chubby child?
- Thanksgiving Food News: THE TOP 20 U.S. STATES THAT LOVE GREEN-BEAN CASSEROLE
- 26 Thanksgiving Quotes — After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations.
- SAY WHAT? Student Refuses To Be Weighed; Sent to Principal
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: How to Lose 10 Pounds in 3 Minutes?
- Puzzled? A Sinfully Satisfying Thanksgiving Guide!
- Thanksgiving QUIZ: How Ill-Mannered Are YOU?
- Peeved! OLD NAVY CHARGES MORE FOR PLUS-SIZE CLOTHES!
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Hot off The Griddle Banana, Peanut Butter Sandwich
- #OneWord Thursday: #Reality Can Be Beaten With Enough Imagination.