If you love the lazy days of summer as much as I do, and the thought of returning to the the usual grind makes you kind of blue, here follow 5 tips sure to add energy and color to your day!
1. The Cherry Red Sounds of Silence. It is my habit to jump out of bed, brew a strong cup of joe and get busy. But today, I made my coffee, poured it into a cherry red mug and sat in silence. Wow, what a gift! The sounds of silence!
2. Purple Burning Bright. Instead of lighting one or two aromatherapy candles, I lit a forest of them in my living room last night. What an extraordinary treat – the sight and smell!
3. Heavy on the Emerald Green Exotic Relish. I went hog wild and splurged on gourmet relish for the weekend. It was stupid expensive, but you know what … it added taste, color and fun to my veggie burger!
4.Black & White Leopard Spots. In route to a party, we passed an outlet mall and made a quick hard right. Screech! I treated myself to a few pairs of leopard panties, and a leopard scarf. It’s in style this fall – something fab to look forward to!
5. Bright Orange and Blue Flowers Everywhere. While strolling the local Farmer’s Market, I picked up 3 (yup, count ‘em 3) bouquets of flowers. When I got home I separated them into ten smaller bouquets, put them in vases and carefully placed them throughout my home. Wow! A happy burst of color, texture and nature’s beauty everywhere!!
What happy zaps will you add to your day?
Listening promotes happiness
Janice Taylor Drops 50!
Stressed, Depressed & Overweight
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Follow Janice on Twitter and/or Facebook!
Required Reading:Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal an OPRAH BOOK CLUB pick: Summer 2009 – Buy NOW!
Join the Our Lady of Weight Loss’s Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Write Janice Taylor, Weight Loss Coach, Certified Hypnotist, Author and 50-pound big-time-loser for an introductory one-on-one coaching session.
Visit Our Lady of Weight Loss.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Divinely Pious Pears
- Weighty Confession: Forgive Me for I Have Sinned
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Rejoice, Your Motivation Is in the Toilet?
- Puzzled? By the #Root
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss-Green Eggs and Ham Recipe
- 7 Quotes: Pondering the Meaning of Life
- Weight Loss Sins: How Much Do Thong Underpants Weigh?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: how to…Wake Up Happy
- Puzzled? Wise words from the Dowager Countess of Grantham
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Flat not Fat Belly Chili