Kick in the Tush Club member in good standing, “Thunder Pants,” confesses her ‘weighty sins’ to Our Lady of Weight Loss and receives forgiveness. What’s your dietary sin?
Dear Our Lady of Weight Loss ~
Forgive me for I have sinned.
I fear that I have sunken down to a new all-time weigh-in low. I was going to my group meeting – wherein we weigh-in – and to ensure the lowest possible number, I painstakingly assembled the appropriate weigh-in outfit.
I rolled up all my shorts, tops, bras and under pants, and one by one as weighed them on my food scale.
Just so you know, thong under pants weigh an entire ounce less than thunder pants.
Signed ~ Thunder Pants to Under Pants
All Is Forgiven, Move On ~ Our Lady of Weight Loss
Confess, right now, here on these pages, and receive forgiveness from Our Lady of Weight Loss, enabling you to Move On!
Here are few more LOL Weighty Confessions to get you through the weekend!
Weighty Confession: BUT I only had one spoonful!
Weighty Confession: Vitamin C tastes better than sweet tarts.
Weighty Confession: Carrot Cake is a vegetable, no?
Spread the word, not the icing!
Follow Janice on Twitter and/or Facebook!
Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal an OPRAH BOOK CLUB pick: Summer 2009 – Buy NOW!
Join the Our Lady of Weight Loss’s Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Write Janice Taylor, Health & Wellness Coach, Certified Hypnotist, Author and 50-pound big-time-loser for an introductory one-on-one coaching session.
Visit Our Lady of Weight Loss.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Turnips, Weight Loss Handicaps and Gym Bunnies?
- Puzzled? She Pulled a Rabbit Out of Her Hat?
- Eat This: Be Happy – Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Nachos
- #OneWord Thursday: 12 Ways to Fuel #Abundance
- A Quick Fix!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Autumnal Hypnagogia – How to touch the sun, reach for the stars, open your heart, follow your dreams!
- Puzzled? A JigSaw Mind Twister – “You Can Never Lick Cake”
- Eat This: Be Happy – 6 Super Mood Boosters
- #OneWord Thursday: 13 #Synchronistic Happenings, Meaningful Coincidences, Cubic Centimeters of Chance
- Water: Nature’s Cure-All?