Our Lady of Weight Loss, the patron saint of permanent fat removal, wonders, “Will Fox’s new TV show, “More to Love,” exploit or empower women? ‘Tune in’ tomorrow to read her always honest and to the point review, hot off the Kick in the Tush Club press.
Our Lady of Weight Loss, eagerly awaits tonight’s Fox premiere of “More to Love,” a television show that was inspired by the success of “Bachelor” and “The Biggest Loser.”
OLofWL is curious to ‘meet’ the 20 contestants that Fox Television has cast as ‘real women.’ What does a ‘real woman’ look like? How does a ‘real woman’ talk, walk, and act? Is this show really ‘for the rest of us?’ Where are these women from and what do they do for a living? I mean, how ‘regular’ are they? Are they pretty or plain? What does a non-traditional attractive person look like?
Will it be tacky? Or moving? Will OLofWL feel for those who have never gone on a date, a second date? Will the producers of the show empower these women or exploit them? How many tears will be shed?
Our Lady of Weight Loss wonders about Luke Conley, the 330 pound real estate developer. Does he deserve their love?
Who are the sponsors? How many food commercials will be thrust upon us?
And finally, is this show really worth a full hour of our time?
More Reality TV:
Dance Your A** Off
Is the BIGGEST LOSER making us fat?
Undying Love: Tori and Dean
Spread the word … NOT the icing,
Follow Janice on Twitter:
Janice Taylor is a Life & Wellness Coach, specializing in weight loss, reinvention, transformation & happiness, author, seminar leader and 50-pound-BIG-Time-LOSER! Write Janice for an Introductory Coaching Session.
For more motivation and inspiration, join the Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Pick up a copy of Janice’s latest: All Is Forgiven, Move ON ~ Our Lady of Weight Loss’s 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville!
“Janice Taylor is a certain kind of kooky genius ~ see if her idiosyncratic diet plan will work for you.” ~ O, The Oprah Magazine
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- How to EAT (until sated), DRINK (in moderation), and BE GRATEFUL (in excess).
- Cellulite Barbie Has Arrived and she loves her inner chubby child?
- Thanksgiving Food News: THE TOP 20 U.S. STATES THAT LOVE GREEN-BEAN CASSEROLE
- 26 Thanksgiving Quotes — After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations.
- SAY WHAT? Student Refuses To Be Weighed; Sent to Principal
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: How to Lose 10 Pounds in 3 Minutes?
- Puzzled? A Sinfully Satisfying Thanksgiving Guide!
- Thanksgiving QUIZ: How Ill-Mannered Are YOU?
- Peeved! OLD NAVY CHARGES MORE FOR PLUS-SIZE CLOTHES!
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Hot off The Griddle Banana, Peanut Butter Sandwich