I am excited to share with you a wonderful interview that Basil & Spice, the #1 syndicated blog site about authors and books on healthy living, posted this morning.
The interview happens to be with Janice Taylor (oh, that’s me!), the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal. (You know, the book that Oprah included on her Summer Reading 2009 list! Woo Hoo!!!).
These past 8 years of reinvention and transformation have been amazing, filled with all kinds of wonderful surprises, i.e. being here on Beliefnet with you!
As I look back, I can see that in addition to letting go of 50 pounds of body clutter, I let go of 50 pounds of mental clutter as well as physical clutter. In other words, I cleared my body, mind and path, as I invited the Universe to deliver something better and more satisfying than steak roll-ups and hot fudge sundaes.
I hope you’ll take a moment to read the Basil & Spice interview that highlights my secrets to permanent fat removal. And then, be sure to take a breezy and relaxed stroll around their site, reading other fab interviews and learning about healthy living from so many wonderful authors!
How to move from ‘stuck to unstuck:’
Diets don’t work: A Kick in the Tush Does!
The Secret Power of Ganesh: Remover of Obstacles (Belly Fat and otherwise).
Does God want YOU to be fat?
Spread the word … NOT the icing,
Follow Janice on Twitter and/or Facebook!
Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal an OPRAH BOOK CLUB pick: Summer 2009 – Buy NOW!
Join the Our Lady of Weight Loss’s Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Write Janice Taylor, Life & Wellness Coach, Certified Hypnotist, Author and 50-pound big-time-loser for an introductory one-on-one coaching session.
Visit Our Lady of Weight Loss.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Cellulite Barbie Has Arrived and she loves her inner chubby child?
- Thanksgiving Food News: THE TOP 20 U.S. STATES THAT LOVE GREEN-BEAN CASSEROLE
- 26 Thanksgiving Quotes — After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations.
- SAY WHAT? Student Refuses To Be Weighed; Sent to Principal
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: How to Lose 10 Pounds in 3 Minutes?
- Puzzled? A Sinfully Satisfying Thanksgiving Guide!
- Thanksgiving QUIZ: How Ill-Mannered Are YOU?
- Peeved! OLD NAVY CHARGES MORE FOR PLUS-SIZE CLOTHES!
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Hot off The Griddle Banana, Peanut Butter Sandwich
- #OneWord Thursday: #Reality Can Be Beaten With Enough Imagination.