Just hours after falling from grace, from an expected sure thing, to second place in the Britain’s Got Talent finals, Susan Boyle was whisked off in an ambulance to a London clinic under police escort, reportedly for treatment of exhaustion. Sources say that she was upset and angry after her defeat.
One can only imagine how emotionally drained Susan must have been. Pumped up and let down! After all, she’d become an overnight celebrity thanks to the YouTube video of her audition performance, which has received close to 100 million views since it first hit in April.
Was it worth the pressure?
What really matters?
What is happiness?
What is greatness?
Weigh in, please!
You Are Oprah: Top 8 At Being Great
9 Happy Weight Loss Tips from the patron saint of permanent fat removal
Smoothies Promote Weight Loss: The No Diet Way to Weigh Less!
For more motivation and inspiration, join the Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
“Janice Taylor is a certain kind of kooky genius ~ see if her idiosyncratic diet plan will work for you.” ~ O, The Oprah Magazine
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- #OneWord Thursday: 9 Quotes – Fear Builds Walls Instead of #Bridges
- Creative Bridge Building: 2 Steps from Dreams to Reality
- #KickTush: 5 Happy Steps – Smile and The Scales Of Injustice Will Smile with You?
- Dysfunctional Chef: Sweet Potato Salad
- 12 Quotes: #Depression Robin Williams…Secret Sorrows
- Chewing the Fat: Miss Chocolate Chiffon Calling Your Name?
- Depression: 11 Ways to Reignite Your Joie de Vivre
- Puzzled? What Happens When You Howl at the SuperMoon?
- #OneWord Thursday: 13 Quotes that #SparktheImagination
- What’s Normal? Are You Comfortable In Your Own Skin?