Just hours after falling from grace, from an expected sure thing, to second place in the Britain’s Got Talent finals, Susan Boyle was whisked off in an ambulance to a London clinic under police escort, reportedly for treatment of exhaustion. Sources say that she was upset and angry after her defeat.
One can only imagine how emotionally drained Susan must have been. Pumped up and let down! After all, she’d become an overnight celebrity thanks to the YouTube video of her audition performance, which has received close to 100 million views since it first hit in April.
Was it worth the pressure?
What really matters?
What is happiness?
What is greatness?
Weigh in, please!
You Are Oprah: Top 8 At Being Great
9 Happy Weight Loss Tips from the patron saint of permanent fat removal
Smoothies Promote Weight Loss: The No Diet Way to Weigh Less!
For more motivation and inspiration, join the Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
“Janice Taylor is a certain kind of kooky genius ~ see if her idiosyncratic diet plan will work for you.” ~ O, The Oprah Magazine
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Listen and Lose !!! Sometimes it’s just that simple …
- 10 Simple Steps: How to Survive a Tough Day
- End the Madness: Create a Better _____ ?
- Motivational Musing: Yes? Yes! Yes?
- Motivational Monday: The Psychology of Body Esteem
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Expect a Miracle
- Click Yourself Thinnish: Dogs Listen, do you?
- Jean Nidetch, founder Weight Watchers, Dies at 91
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Showing Up Matters!
- Puzzled? How to Wear a Tomato