It’s official!!! Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal by Beliefnet.com blogger Janice Taylor is one of Oprah’s picks for Summer Reading 2009.
Special thanks to Kick in the Tush Club member Adriana for forwarding me Oprah’s newsletter that featured Our Lady of Weight Loss along side the rest of her summer picks.
I couldn’t be more delighted, as you can well imagine. Our Lady of Weight Loss was and is a labor of love. I want to share my tips, tricks, recipes and my secrets to my own 50 pound weight loss with as many people as possible. I was heavy my entire life – a fat kid, weighing in at 112 pounds at 8 years-old – yo-yo’ing from that point forward.
Permanently removing 50 pounds (gone now for 8 years!) is a miracle! Here’s what Oprah had to say about Our Lady of Weight Loss…
“It takes a kooky kind of genius to turn weight loss into an art project, and Taylor’s soaking in it. Six years ago, she began to turn food into collages and dioramas. She shed 50 pounds in the process and has kept it off. See if her idiosyncratic diet plan will work for you.” ~ Oprah’s Book Club, Summer Reading 2009
… If you haven’t picked up your copy yet, do so!!! You will love it.
Platterfuls of gratitude for your support!
More food for thought:
Fat to Thin: Step out of your fat suit and into life!
Weight Loss Wisdom: Stuck on chocolate.
How Do You Stop YOURSELF?
Spread the word … NOT the icing,
Interested in Our Lady’s art (illustrated by Janice Taylor?
Curious about one-on-one coaching?
Follow Janice on Twitter:
Janice Taylor is a Health & Wellness Coach, specializing in weight loss, reinvention, transformation & happiness, author, seminar leader and 50-pound-BIG-Time-LOSER!
For more motivation and inspiration, join the Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
“Janice Taylor is a certain kind of kooky genius ~ see if her idiosyncratic diet plan will work for you.” ~ O, The Oprah Magazine
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- #OneWord Thursday: 13 (a baker’s dozen) Quotes to Ignite Your #Inner-Child
- Our Lady of Weight Loss’s A Baker’s Dozen: Thirteen Ways to Reward Yourself at the End of a Hard Day as you Revel in the Glory of Your Greatness!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Turnips, Weight Loss Handicaps and Gym Bunnies?
- Puzzled? She Pulled a Rabbit Out of Her Hat?
- Eat This: Be Happy – Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Nachos
- #OneWord Thursday: 12 Ways to Fuel #Abundance
- A Quick Fix!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Autumnal Hypnagogia – How to touch the sun, reach for the stars, open your heart, follow your dreams!
- Puzzled? A JigSaw Mind Twister – “You Can Never Lick Cake”
- Eat This: Be Happy – 6 Super Mood Boosters