This Beliefnet blogger asked Kick in the Tush Club members to answer the following question, “What is your good morning recipe?”And Sunny Gal answered! Good goin’ Sunny Gal! Thanks!!!!10 Sunny Ways to Make Your Day a Good One!1. A good day is when I wake up remembering that a good day happens by CHOICE not chance! 2. A good day is when I live the day in the present, being grateful for the little things in life. 3. A good day is a day that I look back on and smile, because I allowed myself to be open to something new without realizing it at the time. 4. A good day is when I can feel anger, pain, sadness, etc. but not let it take over. 5. A good day is when I relax and go with the flow.6. A good day is drama free. (My choice, again.) 7. A good day is when I’m aware that I’m a kind and compassionate person and treat myself that way.8. A good day is when I don’t use excuses to paralyze my thoughts and dreams or allow fear to keep me from stepping out and doing something I believe in. 9. A good day is connecting with people who are on the same self exploration journey as I am. 10. A good day is the realization that EVERY DAY IS A GOOD DAY no matter what happens!Let the Sun shine in!More happy weight loss:Feeling blue? Need a lift?Reduce Belly Fat: The Happiness DietBest Stay Fat Strategies!Spread the word … NOT the icing,Janice———————————-Follow Janice on Twitter:Facebook! Janice Taylor is a Life & Wellness Coach, specializing in weight loss, reinvention, transformation & happiness, author, seminar leader and 50-pound-BIG-Time-LOSER! Write Janice for an Introductory Coaching Session.For more motivation and inspiration, join the Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.“Janice Taylor is a certain kind of kooky genius ~ see if her idiosyncratic diet plan will work for you.” ~ O, The Oprah Magazine
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Thanksgiving Food News: THE TOP 20 U.S. STATES THAT LOVE GREEN-BEAN CASSEROLE
- 26 Thanksgiving Quotes — After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations.
- SAY WHAT? Student Refuses To Be Weighed; Sent to Principal
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: How to Lose 10 Pounds in 3 Minutes?
- Puzzled? A Sinfully Satisfying Thanksgiving Guide!
- Thanksgiving QUIZ: How Ill-Mannered Are YOU?
- Peeved! OLD NAVY CHARGES MORE FOR PLUS-SIZE CLOTHES!
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Hot off The Griddle Banana, Peanut Butter Sandwich
- #OneWord Thursday: #Reality Can Be Beaten With Enough Imagination.
- You Cannot Hate Yourself This, Can You?