This week’s Weight Loss Jig Saw art is called “Cool as a Cucumber Angel.” She is cool, comforting, and comes complete with flying cucumber, daisy power and a to-die-for recipe!
Cool as a Cucumber Angel Salad
Ingredients: 2 long and large English cucumbers, thinly sliced * 1 small white onion, thinly sliced * 1 cup white vinegar * 1/2 cup water * 1/2 cup evaporated sugar * 2 tablespoons dill, fresh
Instructions: In a large bowl, toss cucumbers and onion slices. In a saucepan, over medium meat, combine vinegar, water and sugar. Bring to a boil. Then pour over the cucumber and onions. Stir in dill, cover, and refrigerate until cold. Couple of hours, at least! Yum delicious!
While cooling in your fridge, have fun with jigsaw puzzle!
Watermelon Angel: Dessert straight from heaven.
Angelina Jolie & Susan Boyle: What is beauty?
Weight Loss Wisdom: Stuck on chocolate.
Spread the word … NOT the icing,
Follow Janice on Twitter:
Janice Taylor is a Life & Wellness Coach, specializing in weight loss, reinvention, transformation & happiness, author, seminar leader and 50-pound-BIG-Time-LOSER! Write Janice for an Introductory Coaching Session.
For more motivation and inspiration, join the Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
“Janice Taylor is a certain kind of kooky genius ~ see if her idiosyncratic diet plan will work for you.” ~ O, The Oprah Magazine
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Of Vital Importance: Is your “Mouth of Chi” blocked, cluttered or just plain messy?
- Beautiful Quote Day: Be an oxygen giving tree.
- Screw the Bathroom Scale: 6 Ways to Build Self-Confidence
- Be a Good “Body Listener”
- How to Let Go of Who You Are and Become What You Might Be!
- Dysfunctional Chef: ZUCCHINI and Carrot MUFFINS Oh My!
- This Friendship Day: How to Dump Your Toxic Friends :)
- How to Be Eccentric, Clunky and Chunky.
- Green Tea helps to …. Burn Fat NOW!
- Does NAMBY-PAMBY Fit You? -or- Buy a Doormat; Don’t Be One!