If you inexplicably had an irresistible urge to go on a chocolate or ice cream run late last night, a taco binge, or a combination of the above, feel free to blame saboteur Conan O’Brien.
During his last night’s premiere as host of The Tonight Show, he cleverly, while doing his rooster imitations and distracting string dance, peppered the words Choco Taco through-out.
My sources tell me that food-aholics and late-night eaters through-out the country spun out of control, left their televisions blasting, as they headed out to their closest all-night marts in search of choco-tacos.
For those of you who escaped Conan’s hypnotizing words, I will spare you the description of what a choco-taco actually is and simply warn you.
Bottom Line: Conan O’Brien, tall, thin and gawky is no friend of the dieter. And should you hear the word ‘choco-taco’ uttered, turn and run … fast!
What you can eat!
10 Healthy Summer Recipes
The No Diet Way: Smoothies Promote Weight Loss
Eat More. Weigh Less
Join with Janice and OLofWL! June 7-12!!! HURRY!!!!
Our Lady of Weight Loss EnLIGHTens
@ Omega Institute for Holistic Studies
Spread the word … NOT the icing,
Follow Janice on Twitter:
Janice Taylor is a Life & Wellness Coach, specializing in weight loss, reinvention, transformation & happiness, author, seminar leader and 50-pound-BIG-Time-LOSER! Write Janice for an Introductory Coaching Session.
For more motivation and inspiration, join the Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
“Janice Taylor is a certain kind of kooky genius ~ see if her idiosyncratic diet plan will work for you.” ~ O, The Oprah Magazine
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Our Lady of Weight Loss’s A Baker’s Dozen: Thirteen Ways to Reward Yourself at the End of a Hard Day as you Revel in the Glory of Your Greatness!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Turnips, Weight Loss Handicaps and Gym Bunnies?
- Puzzled? She Pulled a Rabbit Out of Her Hat?
- Eat This: Be Happy – Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Nachos
- #OneWord Thursday: 12 Ways to Fuel #Abundance
- A Quick Fix!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Autumnal Hypnagogia – How to touch the sun, reach for the stars, open your heart, follow your dreams!
- Puzzled? A JigSaw Mind Twister – “You Can Never Lick Cake”
- Eat This: Be Happy – 6 Super Mood Boosters
- #OneWord Thursday: 13 #Synchronistic Happenings, Meaningful Coincidences, Cubic Centimeters of Chance