Listen up! I’ve got something to share with you that is going to curl your hair or straighten it, depending! A treasure trove of life-changing information!
My friend, neighbor and sister Beliefnet.com blogger, Victoria Moran, is launching her latest book today – Living a Charmed Life. It’s more than a book; it’s a navigational system that moves you from bummed to better, and then sky rockets you out of the doldrums and into life.
To help celebrate the launch of her book, Victoria has gathered the best of the best – authors, self-help gurus, doctors, teachers – all kinds of ‘smart’ people – and asked them to offer words of wisdom, happiness exercises, recipes, weight loss tips, meditations, money advice, to her readers.
In other words, when you purchase today Victoria’s book - Living a Charmed Life – you will receive dozens of bonus downloads from people like Mariel Hemmingway, John Grey, and Janice Taylor (oh, that’s me!!!).
All the information is on Victoria’s website. Have fun! And let me know whose download you liked the best! Which is most beneficial?
More Fun Links!
Jon and Kate plus 8: divorce city!
In Need of Comfort Food?
Is BIGGEST LOSER making us fatter?
Spread the word … NOT the icing,
Follow Janice on Twitter:
Janice Taylor is a Life & Wellness Coach, specializing in weight loss, reinvention, transformation & happiness, author, seminar leader and 50-pound-BIG-Time-LOSER! Write Janice for an Introductory Coaching Session.
For more motivation and inspiration, join the Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
“Janice Taylor is a certain kind of kooky genius ~ see if her idiosyncratic diet plan will work for you.” ~ O, The Oprah Magazine
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Eat This: Be Smart – You Don’t Have to Be Einstein Tuna Casserole
- #OneWord Thursday: 13 (a baker’s dozen) Quotes to Ignite Your #Inner-Child
- Our Lady of Weight Loss’s A Baker’s Dozen: Thirteen Ways to Reward Yourself at the End of a Hard Day as you Revel in the Glory of Your Greatness!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Turnips, Weight Loss Handicaps and Gym Bunnies?
- Puzzled? She Pulled a Rabbit Out of Her Hat?
- Eat This: Be Happy – Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Nachos
- #OneWord Thursday: 12 Ways to Fuel #Abundance
- A Quick Fix!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Autumnal Hypnagogia – How to touch the sun, reach for the stars, open your heart, follow your dreams!
- Puzzled? A JigSaw Mind Twister – “You Can Never Lick Cake”