This week’s jigsaw puzzle was inspired by an absolutely delicious watermelon fruit compote recipe that Our Lady of Weight Loss whipped up and served last night. (I so love it when she visits!)
She got the recipe from the Watermelon Angel! It’s a perfect dessert dish to end a hectic week, or celebrate the weekend. Very festive! So thanks to Our Lady of Weight Loss and The Watermelon Angel.
Watermelon Compote a la Our Lady & The Angel
Ingredients: 3 cups Watermelon cubes, balls or chunks (whatever bite size you like best) * 2 cups cubed Pineapple (fresh, of course!) * 3/4 cup green grapes, seeded * 3/4 cup red grapes, seeded * 1/4 cup Creme de cassis (black currant liqueur)
Instructions: Combine fruit in a bowl. * Gently add and toss liqueur. * Cover, chill.
Join with Janice and OLofWL! June 7-12!!! HURRY!!!!
Our Lady of Weight Loss EnLIGHTens
@ Omega Institute for Holistic Studies
Spread the word … NOT the icing,
Follow Janice on Twitter:
Janice Taylor is a Life & Wellness Coach, specializing in weight loss, reinvention, transformation & happiness, author, seminar leader and 50-pound-BIG-Time-LOSER! Write Janice for an Introductory Coaching Session.
For more motivation and inspiration, join the Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
“Janice Taylor is a certain kind of kooky genius ~ see if her idiosyncratic diet plan will work for you.” ~ O, The Oprah Magazine
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Quirky Wisdom: Stressed? Irritable? Cranky?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: #1 KILLER of Grand Plans, Great Schemes and Groovy Dreams!!!
- Puzzled? Who are the Semi-Unconscious Twins?
- Dysfunctional Chef: Warning–One Must Hard Boil Their Eggs Correctly!
- #OneWord Thursday: Say #YES to Love
- KICK in the TUSH TUESDAY: Fly High, Break Free, Be Happy
- Puzzled? How Heavy Is Your Mental Junk?
- Eat This – Totally Satisfying: Caramelized Onion Tart
- #OneWord Thursday: How to Illuminate this #NOW!
- Chewing the Fat: Quick Fixes? For or Against?