Hot off the top of the Huffington Post Living page … Our Lady of Weight Loss, the patron saint of permanent fat removal (she who guides me) takes a light approach to weight loss.
It is the patron saint’s mission to make weight loss fun. She asked me to share the following with you. Tips that will up your energy, keep you focused and help you to happily melt the fat away!
9 Tips to Happiness Centered Weight Loss from the Huffington Post
1. Balance: Permanent weight loss is about living a balanced life. It’s about looking at all areas of your life — physical health, mental health, relationships, finances, career, fun, creativity, spirituality, physical environment, time — and creating them so that they support you to have the best life ever. … Read On!
Hungry for more from the ‘patron saint of permanent fat removal?’
Feeling Blue? Need a boost?
Reduce Belly Fat!
Your Best Stay Fat Strategies!
Join with Janice and OLofWL! June 7-12!!! HURRY!!!!
Our Lady of Weight Loss EnLIGHTens
@ Omega Institute for Holistic Studies
Spread the word … NOT the icing,
Follow Janice on Twitter:
Janice Taylor is a Life & Wellness Coach, specializing in weight loss, reinvention, transformation & happiness, author, seminar leader and 50-pound-BIG-Time-LOSER! Write Janice for an Introductory Coaching Session.
For more motivation and inspiration, join the Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Pick up a copy of Janice’s latest: All Is Forgiven, Move ON ~ Our Lady of Weight Loss’s 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville!
“Janice Taylor is a certain kind of kooky genius ~ see if her idiosyncratic diet plan will work for you.” ~ O, The Oprah Magazine
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Dysfunctional Chef Does It AGAIN! Curried Carrots on Couscous
- Coach Yourself Thin: What STOPS YOU???
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Excuses, Excuses?
- Click Yourself Thin: Say Goodbye to Your Last Temptation?
- Dysfunctional Chef: Spinach Spoon Bread
- #OneWord Thursday: #Winter Blues?
- Best Weight Loss Tip: 20 Minutes Heaven or Hell…You Decide!
- Kick Tush Tuesday: The Skinny Scoop on Laughter
- Beliefnet Feature: Fire Within — 8 Positive Things YOU Can Do In 30 Seconds
- #OneWord Thursday: How to #Survive!