There are so many things to weigh and measure when it comes to permanent weight loss and food is not the only one! This Beliefnet blogger has got some weight loss tips for you that will not only curl your hair, but maybe your toes too with hope-filled happiness.
It’s not just about the food.
There are external factors at play that can influence the way you eat, the way you burn and the way you weigh!!
1. QUIET on the set! Adults eat and drink more when there is background noise! The louder and faster the noise, sometimes called music, the more you will eat! And the slower, more romantic music, the longer you’ll stay at the table and eat. Either way, quiet on the set!!!
2. LIGHTS, camera, action! Bright, fluorescent lights will also affect the speed at which you ingest your tasty tidbits. So, soft lights please, or candle light.
3. MASTICATE your food! Here’s a “faToid” that you are gonna’ love! When you chew your food (masticate: to chew), your saliva releases an enzyme call Amylase that turns carbs to fuel, rather than storing them as fat. And chewing your food well lessens the amount of air that you take in, which lessens the amount of bloat!
There you have it, straight from the Our Lady of Weight Loss benchPress …
Three easy steps to follow that will, at the end, of the day leave you calm, happy and lighter!
More diet tips!
How to Eat More. Weigh Less.
How to STOP Eating!
The Ultimate Weight Loss Question and The Ultimate Answer!
Join with Janice and OLofWL! June 7-12!!! HURRY!!!!
Our Lady of Weight Loss EnLIGHTens
@ Omega Institute for Holistic Studies
Spread the word … NOT the icing,
Follow Janice on Twitter:
Janice Taylor is a Life & Wellness Coach, specializing in weight loss, reinvention, transformation & happiness, author, seminar leader and 50-pound-BIG-Time-LOSER! Write Janice for an Introductory Coaching Session.
For more motivation and inspiration, join the Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Pick up a copy of Janice’s latest: All Is Forgiven, Move ON ~ Our Lady of Weight Loss’s 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville!
“Janice Taylor is a certain kind of kooky genius ~ see if her idiosyncratic diet plan will work for you.” ~ O, The Oprah Magazine
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- #OneWord : 8 Quotes Guaranteed to Bring a Tear to the Eye!
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Is Your Solar Plexus Singing the Fat Blues?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: #Stop-Stopping
- Puzzled? For Tax Week Relief: In Our Lady We Trust
- #OneWord – #Fear : How to Scare the Pants Off Yourself !?!
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Enough Already???
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: It’s NOT About Your Fat; It IS About Your Life
- Puzzled? Go Outside, Smell the Dirt, Be Happy!
- #OneWord: #Stardust and the Meaning of Life
- Coach Yourself Thinnish? What? Huh? Say WHAT?