Today’s Weight Loss Art* is inspired by the spring. Flowers, beauty, new birth … and love. She is lovely! I give you Our Lady of Rebirth!
The Spring Time Express: time to melt the fat as we turn towards summer!
Swab Down the Mental Decks
How to STOP Eating!
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
*Weight Loss Art: Art that you create, in lieu of eating! Keeping your mind busy, hands busy. The more glitter glue, the better. It’s difficult to eat when your hands are covered in paste. Get busy! Stay Happy!!! Create something other than fat!
Janice Taylor is a Life & Wellness Coach, specializing in weight loss, reinvention, transformation & happiness, author, seminar leader and 50-pound-BIG-Time-LOSER! Write Janice for an Introductory Coaching Session.
For more motivation and inspiration, join the Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Pick up a copy of Janice’s latest: All Is Forgiven, Move ON ~ Our Lady of Weight Loss’s 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville!
“Janice Taylor is a certain kind of kooky genius ~ see if her idiosyncratic diet plan will work for you.” ~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Follow Janice on Twitter:
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: “How specifically?”
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Sugar Addict?
- Puzzled? Be a Foto-Food Journalist! Lose Weight!
- #OneWord Thursday: Ready Set #Focus
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: What’s important to you?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: What Is Letting Go? AND … how tight is your grip?
- Puzzled? Chew on Buddha’s Words?
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: How will losing weight affect…all things NOT you?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: End Temptation Now!
- Weighty Confession: Aspirin and a Loaf of Bread