This past weekend, the New York Times published an article by Guy Trebay:
American Idol’s Big Tease.
Guy Trebay writes: “You are Adam Lambert, the contestant widely tipped as a favorite to be the next winner of “American Idol.” And the only thing standing between you and riches and the chance to play arenas may be a question currently burning up the Internet: Can a gay contestant win?”
I am burning with curiosity. What I’d like to know is this: Does anyone care if Adam Lambert is gay or not? Is this an issue?
Leave your comment … does anyone care? Is this an issue?
For more American Idol:
Adam Lambert’s Mad World
Adam Lambert’s Tracks of My Tears.
Kelly Clarkson’s Weight Gain.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Dysfunctional Chef: Spinach Spoon Bread
- #OneWord Thursday: #Winter Blues?
- Best Weight Loss Tip: 20 Minutes Heaven or Hell…You Decide!
- Kick Tush Tuesday: The Skinny Scoop on Laughter
- Beliefnet Feature: Fire Within — 8 Positive Things YOU Can Do In 30 Seconds
- #OneWord Thursday: How to #Survive!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: How FAT is YOUR Prefrontal Cortex?
- Puzzled? How Moso Magic Blows the Fat Cells Out of Your Mind!
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Smokin’ Turkey Chili
- #OneWord Thursday: New Year, New #YOU!!!