American Idol’s Adam Lambert delivered yet another powerful, original and absolutely mesmerizing performance last night! His emotionally intense delivery brought out the emotions in me. And while I sat in front of the television watching, breaking the number one rule in weight loss … mindless eating, do not eat while watching TV … I was mindful of only Adam and each and every word. In trance and connected only to Adam (not my food), at the end of his performance, my dinner was gone; no memory of it – not exactly sure of the portion size! Nevertheless, I was moved by Adam. As always … and lesson learned…Next week. Dinner before American Idol! Can’t wait to see what hot plate special Adam serves up next!More Star News:American Idol: Gay Contestants. Does ANYONE Care?Kathy Ireland: Overweight. Overwhelmed.Little Kim: Bionic Butt!Spread the word … NOT the icing!Janice———————————————————————————–Janice Taylor is a Life & Wellness Coach, specializing in weight loss, reinvention, transformation & happiness, author, seminar leader and 50-pound-BIG-Time-LOSER! Write Janice for an Introductory Coaching Session.For more motivation and inspiration, join the Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.Pick up a copy of Janice’s latest: All Is Forgiven, Move ON ~ Our Lady of Weight Loss’s 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville!“Janice Taylor is a certain kind of kooky genius ~ see if her idiosyncratic diet plan will work for you.” ~ O, The Oprah Magazine
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Chewing the Fat: What’s Your Worst Thing Ever?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 2015 – Manifesting Your Dreams
- Click Yourself Thin: Happy and Delicious Weight Loss
- Cooking Up a Healthy Storm: Christmas Carrot Risotto
- #OneWord Thursday: An Invitation to Lower Your #Expectations
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Out of Control? You are not alone…
- Holiday Puzzle? Happiness Served Up Simple and Plentiful
- #OneWord Thursday: #Holiday Quotes – Blessed Is the Season
- How Can You Recharge Your Tired Self During the Holiday Season?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: How Did She Lose 60 Pounds…one word answer?