How to Kick-Start Your Pursuit of Happiness by Janice Taylor
As a life coach and author, I have worked with thousands of people who are searching for their life happiness. My work is to move them toward their authentic selves, helping them to generate enough happiness to light up all of Las Vegas and Times Square combined!
What I’ve seen is that people who “fill up on happiness” are more likely to naturally take actions that move them in the direction of their goals. They also tend to burn more calories, and attract happy and successful people into their lives.
What do I mean by “fill up on happiness?” I mean choose to find happiness–not negativity, gossip, mind-numbing TV shows, or empty calories–in the world around you. The following tips, techniques, and happiness quotes should get you started.
Find out what happiness is for you. At the end of this gallery, print out and create your own “Happiness Circle!” Your joyful journey starts now…
In need of more delicious, mind-changing/life-changing galleries from Beliefnet and Janice?
13 Ways to Improve Your Luck, TODAY!
What’s Your Stay Fat Strategy? (yes, you’ve got one!)
13 Ways to Transform Your Life
Spread the HAPPY word … NOT the icing,
Come to Kripalu!
Janice Taylor is a Life & Wellness Coach, specializing in weight loss, reinvention, transformation & happiness, author, seminar leader and 50-pound-BIG-Time-LOSER! Write Janice for an Introductory Coaching Session.
For more motivation and inspiration, join the Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Pick up a copy of Janice’s latest: All Is Forgiven, Move ON ~ Our Lady of Weight Loss’s 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville!
“Janice Taylor is a certain kind of kooky genius ~ see if her idiosyncratic diet plan will work for you.” ~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Follow Janice on Twitter:
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Thanksgiving Food News: THE TOP 20 U.S. STATES THAT LOVE GREEN-BEAN CASSEROLE
- 26 Thanksgiving Quotes — After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations.
- SAY WHAT? Student Refuses To Be Weighed; Sent to Principal
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: How to Lose 10 Pounds in 3 Minutes?
- Puzzled? A Sinfully Satisfying Thanksgiving Guide!
- Thanksgiving QUIZ: How Ill-Mannered Are YOU?
- Peeved! OLD NAVY CHARGES MORE FOR PLUS-SIZE CLOTHES!
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Hot off The Griddle Banana, Peanut Butter Sandwich
- #OneWord Thursday: #Reality Can Be Beaten With Enough Imagination.
- You Cannot Hate Yourself This, Can You?