My, my … the tongues sure are a waggin’! The amount of stories on the web about Kelly Clarkson’s weight gain/ and the “is she pregnant?” queries this morning is ridiculous! Nevertheless, I feel compelled to add my two cents. Yes, she gained weight, but so what? Kelly is beautiful, talented and real. Perhaps, she’s not meant to be stick, Hollywood thin. Furthermore, why are we more obsessed with American Idol’s Kelly Clarkson than Rush Limbaugh? He’s gained more than a few pounds. In fact, he’s reached an unhealthy level of obesity! And he’s not beautiful, talented or real!!! What do you think about Kelly? about Rush? and celebrity weight gain?Do we all have to be stick-thin??? Weigh-in please! Comment below.Spread the weighty word … NOT the icing!Janice———————————————————————————-Janice Taylor is a Life & Happiness Coach, specializing in weight loss, reinvention, transformation & happiness, author, seminar leader and 50-pound-BIG-Time-LOSER! Write Janice for an Introductory Coaching Session.Sign-Up for THE FILL UP ON HAPPINESS e-DIET programFor more motivation and inspiration, join the Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter. Pick up a copy of Janice’s latest: All Is Forgiven, Move ON ~ Our Lady of Weight Loss’s 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville!“Janice Taylor is a certain kind of kooky genius ~ see if her idiosyncratic diet plan will work for you.” ~ O, The Oprah Magazine
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- #OneWord Thursday: 13 (a baker’s dozen) Quotes to Ignite Your #Inner-Child
- Our Lady of Weight Loss’s A Baker’s Dozen: Thirteen Ways to Reward Yourself at the End of a Hard Day as you Revel in the Glory of Your Greatness!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Turnips, Weight Loss Handicaps and Gym Bunnies?
- Puzzled? She Pulled a Rabbit Out of Her Hat?
- Eat This: Be Happy – Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Nachos
- #OneWord Thursday: 12 Ways to Fuel #Abundance
- A Quick Fix!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Autumnal Hypnagogia – How to touch the sun, reach for the stars, open your heart, follow your dreams!
- Puzzled? A JigSaw Mind Twister – “You Can Never Lick Cake”
- Eat This: Be Happy – 6 Super Mood Boosters