I am inspired by the emails that I am receiving from y’all telling me what you are giving up and/or adding to your lives during Lent (the 40-day liturgical season that begins on Ash Wednesday and concludes at the Great Vigil of Easter), thus, the above Our Lady of Lent!
Some are giving up …
… SUGAR! most especially HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP!
… adding WALKING to their lives;
… another is honoring herself by giving up “beating myself up for not living according to the rules, whims, and strictures of others-especially when it comes to what I should eat.”
Catholic or not, how might you use this period of time to explore how you might live a healthier lifestyle. Please comment below … how might you live a healthier lifestyle???
AND … Here is a F*R*E*E LINK to Our Lady of Lent: the jigsaw postcard!!! Send to your friends. Soooo much FUN!!! (Thanks! Our Lady!!)
LINKS: 5 Steps to KILL Sugar Cravings!
13 Small and Easy Steps
Spread the LENTEN word … not the icing!
Janice Taylor is a Life & Happiness Coach, specializing in weight loss, reinvention, transformation & happiness, author, seminar leader and 50-pound-BIG-Time-LOSER! Write Janice for an Introductory Coaching Session.
Sign-Up for THE FILL UP ON HAPPINESS e-DIET program
For more motivation and inspiration, join the Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Pick up a copy of Janice’s latest: All Is Forgiven, Move ON ~ Our Lady of Weight Loss’s 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville!
“Janice Taylor is a certain kind of kooky genius ~ see if her idiosyncratic diet plan will work for you.” ~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Follow Janice on Twitter:
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- #OneWord Thursday: 9 Simple But Not Easy Quotes to Chew On This Holiday Season
- Chewing the Fat: What’s Your Worst Thing Ever?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 2015 – Manifesting Your Dreams
- Click Yourself Thin: Happy and Delicious Weight Loss
- Cooking Up a Healthy Storm: Christmas Carrot Risotto
- #OneWord Thursday: An Invitation to Lower Your #Expectations
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Out of Control? You are not alone…
- Holiday Puzzle? Happiness Served Up Simple and Plentiful
- #OneWord Thursday: #Holiday Quotes – Blessed Is the Season
- How Can You Recharge Your Tired Self During the Holiday Season?