As we approach a most significant mile-stone in our great nation’s history … as we witness the swearing in of our first African-American President … let us reflect on one of the most famous phrases in the United States Declaration of Independence.
“Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness” – three aspects that are listed among the “inalienable rights” of man.
How can you live a life of happiness?
Be the GIVING; be the CHANGE … put others before yourself – volunteer on Monday, January 19th – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day … and going forward. SIGN HERE, The Declaration of Service.
Happily, in exploring USA Service, I found that I can visit a local school and do some hand’s on work with the students. I am going to put together ‘happiness art projects’ to hand out to the children who would like to bring home a “Pursuit of Happiness” project.
PLEDGE NOW! Sign the Declaration of Service! Give and Give Some More.
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Janice Taylor is a Life & Happiness Coach, author, seminar leader and 50-pound-BIG-Time-LOSER! Write Janice for an Introductory Coaching Session.
For more motivation and inspiration, join the Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Pick up a copy of Janice’s latest: All Is Forgiven, Move ON ~ Our Lady of Weight Loss’s 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville!
” . . . . kooky genius ~ see if her idiosyncratic diet plan will work for you.” ~ O, The Oprah Magazine
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Our Lady of Weight Loss – Christmas Card Slide Show!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 10 Holiday Commandments
- Play CLICK Away the Pounds! Christmas Merriment?
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Chick Pea Curry
- #OneWord Thursday: 9 Simple But Not Easy Quotes to Chew On This Holiday Season
- Chewing the Fat: What’s Your Worst Thing Ever?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 2015 – Manifesting Your Dreams
- Click Yourself Thin: Happy and Delicious Weight Loss
- Cooking Up a Healthy Storm: Christmas Carrot Risotto
- #OneWord Thursday: An Invitation to Lower Your #Expectations