13 Small and Easy Steps that Will Get YOU Back on the Wagon NOW
Do NOT Give Up!
I promise you that it is totally okay that you overate this weekend. After all, one weekend doth not a fat person make. This is a time to chant our mantra, All Is Forgiven, Move On! Good. Say it again …
… All Is Forgiven, MOVE ON!
That’s right. This is a time to MOVE ON, get back on track, jump back on the wagon (gracefully, please). I know – it feels overwhelming, but if you try just one (or more) of these small steps every day, you’ll be back in the saddle, losing once more in no time at all! And you’ll be feeling great about yourself!
13 Small and Easy Steps that WILL Get YOU Back on the Wagon NOW!
1. Take a Short Walk. Even if it’s a five minute slow stroll around the block, get up and move your booty!
2. Whip up just one healthy recipe. It doesn’t have to be fancy, just healthy. Oatmeal will do!!
3. Start your day with a healthy breakfast. It does make a HUGE difference!
4. Drink your water. Water is the holy life force. Go for 8 to 12 glasses a day.
5. If you BITE IT; you must WRITE IT. Start writing down what you eat (again).
6. Get Support. Join the Kick in the Tush Club; go to the boards
7. Scissors and Glue. Get busy on your vision board. Cut and paste and psych yourself up! Include pictures of your goals and words that are meaningful to you!
8. Head to the health food section of your supermarket or the health food store and stock up on healthy!
9. Do yard work. In your yard or your neighborhood garden! There’s nothing better than sticking your hands in the dirt to get grounded.
10. Listen to inspirational music. What are you favorites? Please comment below, so I can listen too!
11. Eat fruits and veggies! They say that we should eat 9 servings of fruits and vegetables per day. Imagine, just for today that you actually did just that! Wow, what an accomplishment.
12. Slow down and savor the flavor. I promise you, it makes all the difference. You will enjoy your food and eat much much less.
13. Crochet, sew, play cards, work on a jigsaw puzzle. Create some nighttime activity that keeps your hands busy.
If I can get back on track, YOU CAN too!
Jump on the wagon with me!!!
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Janice Taylor is a Life & Wellness Coach, Cert. Hypnotist, author,columnist, seminar leader and 50 pound big-time-loser.
Want to wake up thinner on New Year’s Day?
Follow her on Twitter!
Want a free Weight Loss Consult?
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Eat This: Lose Weight — Back-On-the Bandwagon Baked Beans
- #OneWord Thursday: #Loss – Letting Go Is the Lesson
- What Happens If You Don’t Have Loving Parents?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Are You a Food Victim?
- #Puzzled? No Need to Shoot!
- Prickly Prayer: Dear Our Lady of the Hair Trigger?
- #OneWord Thursday: 9 Quotes – Fear Builds Walls Instead of #Bridges
- Creative Bridge Building: 2 Steps from Dreams to Reality
- #KickTush: 5 Happy Steps – Smile and The Scales Of Injustice Will Smile with You?
- Dysfunctional Chef: Sweet Potato Salad