Gems of wisdom from the 500-pound Style Network star who’s on a quest to lose the weight and reclaim her life.
Have you all seen Holly Lebowitz Rossi’s interview with Ruby Gettinger! Read on!!!
Since she was 10 years old, Ruby Gettinger has struggled with her weight. At one point, she weighed 700 pounds, she currently weighs close to 500. Her weight problem cost her the love of her longtime boyfriend, and it has caused health problems from diabetes to sleep apnea. Now her doctor is telling her a simple but chilling fact: if she does not lose the weight, she will die.
As Ruby gets serious about transforming her life and realizing dreams from the simple (taking a bubble bath) to the profound (finding her soul mate), The Style Network is following her on her journey. Ruby spoke to Beliefnet about her life, her faith, and what keeps her going day by day. … Read ON!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- The 3 Deadliest Weight Loss Words
- Take a Bach Break. Lose Weight… Sometimes it’s just that simple!
- Morning Chew: The Epictetus Cure
- Weighty Confession: Pass the Yankee Doodle
- From Fidgeting to Fornicating: 8 Ways to Burn 100 Calories
- VLOG: Travel Weight Loss 101: 9 Travel Tips from Our Lady of Weight Loss
- Self-Care : Selfish? Self-Indulgent? Necessary?
- #Imperfectionism vs. Perfectionism : To Banish Imperfections Is to Destroy Expression
- Listen and Lose !!! Sometimes it’s just that simple …
- 10 Simple Steps: How to Survive a Tough Day