Lean Cuisine Deadly? I’m a bit unnerved (to say the least) that plastic has been found in Lean Cuisine’s chicken dinners and that the Department of Agriculture deems this a Class I Recall; Health Risk HIGH alert. “The meals,” they say, “may contain”foreign materials” that could be deadly.”
After Lean Cuisine received a complaint from a consumer who reported injury, Lean Cuisine linked the cause of injury to small pieces of hard plastic.
Please take the time to look through your freezers and be sure NOT to eat any of the following (Source: Agriculture Department).
1. 9 1/2 ounce Lean Cuisine Pesto Chicken with Bow Tie Pasta
2. 10 1/2 ounce Lean Cuisine Chicken Mediterranean
3. 12 1/2 ounce Lean Cuisine Chicken Tuscan
Information number: Lean Cuisine at 1-800-993-8625.
Again, please be sure to check your freezers!
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
THE CHRISTMAS DIET … Imagine waking up on New Years Day THINNER than you are now!
Write Janice for free ‘life’ consult!
Follow Janice on Twitter! Food facts. tips and motivation throughout the day!
For more motivation and inspiration, join the Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
” . . . . kooky genius ~ see if her idiosyncratic diet plan will work for you.” ~ O, The Oprah Magazine
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Play CLICK Away the Pounds! Christmas Merriment?
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Chick Pea Curry
- #OneWord Thursday: 9 Simple But Not Easy Quotes to Chew On This Holiday Season
- Chewing the Fat: What’s Your Worst Thing Ever?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 2015 – Manifesting Your Dreams
- Click Yourself Thin: Happy and Delicious Weight Loss
- Cooking Up a Healthy Storm: Christmas Carrot Risotto
- #OneWord Thursday: An Invitation to Lower Your #Expectations
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Out of Control? You are not alone…
- Holiday Puzzle? Happiness Served Up Simple and Plentiful