Inspiration and motivation are BIG topics in the Land of Permanent Fat Removal. Aren’t they?
People look to Our Lady of Weight Loss and me and ask, “How can I stay motivated?”
And Our Lady of Weight Loss answers, “Hey, you brush your teeth everyday, don’t you? Well motivation is an every day event, too.”
Truly, you don’t say, “Oh, I brushed my teeth last week, you mean I have to do it again???” For goodness sake. Motivation is the same. You have to seek out and take in as much motivation as you can.
To that end, Beliefnet has got a treat for you! They blew my mind with their “Most Inspiring Person of the Year 2008″ sponsored by the Responsibility Project.
Join with me in watching each and every video, reading each and every story, taking in as much inspiration and motivation as you can from these incredible lives, and then vote!
Spread the word … NOT the icing,
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach, Author, Columnist and 50-pound big-time-loser.
Interested in one-on-one coaching? Write Janice for a free consult.
Want more information on how YOU CAN wake up THINNER on New Year’s Day? Christmas Diet
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- 10 Simple Steps: How to Survive a Tough Day
- End the Madness: Create a Better _____ ?
- Motivational Musing: Yes? Yes! Yes?
- Motivational Monday: The Psychology of Body Esteem
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Expect a Miracle
- Click Yourself Thinnish: Dogs Listen, do you?
- Jean Nidetch, founder Weight Watchers, Dies at 91
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Showing Up Matters!
- Puzzled? How to Wear a Tomato
- #OneWord Thursday: #Sunrise – Wake Up Already!!!