Did you know that the average Thanksgiving dinner ranges from 2000 to 4500 calories? Did you know that one pound equals 3500 calories? Did you want to gain a pound today?
Thanksgiving can be a real challenge for those of us who are watching our waistline, hips and tushes! Here are a few tips that will hopefully get you through the day feeling sated, happy without your picking up that extra pound.
Just some food for thought on this very special day!
Spread the word … NOT the icing! (or stuffing!)
Janice Taylor is a Life & Wellness Coach, Cert. Hypnotist, author,columnist, seminar leader and 50 pound big-time-loser.
Want to wake up thinner on New Year’s Day?
Follow her on Twitter!
Want a free Weight Loss Consult?
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Divinely Pious Pears
- Weighty Confession: Forgive Me for I Have Sinned
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Rejoice, Your Motivation Is in the Toilet?
- Puzzled? By the #Root
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss-Green Eggs and Ham Recipe
- 7 Quotes: Pondering the Meaning of Life
- Weight Loss Sins: How Much Do Thong Underpants Weigh?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: how to…Wake Up Happy
- Puzzled? Wise words from the Dowager Countess of Grantham
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Flat not Fat Belly Chili