>Are you listening to what I’m saying? Are you reading what I’m writing? Are you picking up what I’m putting down?
Because I know I’ve said this before, covered this topic (as have other healthy living gurus), but there is a lot of evidence out there that suggests that y’all have NOT been listening.
So here goes, I’m going to say it again …
… and I am suggesting that you take this in fully and make it one of your hard and fast RULES!
No TV while EATING!
No READING while EATING!
No WORKING while EATING!
When you eat, just eat. Sit at the table and be one with your food.
I PROMISE YOU that if you EAT and only EAT; pay attention to the food, taste it! Savor it! Experience it! … then you will eat much less. Naturally, without mental torture.
When you eat in front of the TV or while reading, you are in a ‘trance’ state. No one loves a good trance state better than I do (after all, I’m a hypnotist) … but you really do want to be fully awake and aware when you eat!
I permanently removed over 50 pounds 7 years ago, and this rule served me well.
Please join with me as we turn off the television and tune into our meal. At the table, while sitting. Yum! Delicious! WOW!
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach, Author, Columnist and 50-pound big-time-loser.
Interested in one-on-one coaching? Write Janice for a free consult.
Want more information on how YOU CAN wake up THINNER on New Year’s Day? Christmas Diet
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Of Vital Importance: Is your “Mouth of Chi” blocked, cluttered or just plain messy?
- Beautiful Quote Day: Be an oxygen giving tree.
- Screw the Bathroom Scale: 6 Ways to Build Self-Confidence
- Be a Good “Body Listener”
- How to Let Go of Who You Are and Become What You Might Be!
- Dysfunctional Chef: ZUCCHINI and Carrot MUFFINS Oh My!
- This Friendship Day: How to Dump Your Toxic Friends :)
- How to Be Eccentric, Clunky and Chunky.
- Green Tea helps to …. Burn Fat NOW!
- Does NAMBY-PAMBY Fit You? -or- Buy a Doormat; Don’t Be One!