Traveling with Janice by Janice Taylor
Sometimes you’ve just got to laugh … at yourself!
I’m headed out of town this morning for 2.5 days … woo hoo! I love packing up my little suitcase, rolling it and myself out to the curb and hailing a cab. I’m leaving on a jet plane!
Anyway, I packed last night. And this morning, as I added the last of what I’m taking with me and made a quick sweep through my bag, double-checking the essentials, I really had to laugh at myself.
My suitcase is stuffed with the following:
- a small little plastic container of artificial sweetener (do NOT lecture me, please, about how it’s not good for me)
- a big box of melba toast rounds
- 6 tiny boxes of raisins (1 oz. size … they come in 1.5 oz. size boxes, but I stick to the 1 oz. size)
- 6 fruit strips (from the organic grocery store)
- 5 real apples
- 3 healthy power bars (under 150 calories)
In addition, I made breakfast and packed it in my pocketbook. Two English Muffins with scrambled eggs! One for the airport while waiting to board; one for the plane before landing. Plus an additional apple.
- 3 books (like I’m going to have time to read 3, but I don’t know what I’ll be in the mood for)
- travel board games
- i-POD loaded with self-help CD’s
The last time I traveled, I was so intent on bringing enough food with me and stuff to do at night, so I wouldn’t get into food trouble – no kidding – I forgot my pants. I almost did it again, but caught myself this morning and now, yay!! I have pants and underwear packed, too.
So, on the one hand, I am truly laughing at myself. I am a kooky weight loss artist, for sure! A fundamentalist dieter … an orthodox dieter. Call me what you like. Laugh with me, too. BUT, on the other hand, I permanently removed 50 pounds.
Is it worth the effort? You bet it is!
Join with me and lose weight HERE, Now! How much do you want to lose, get rid of, let go of, permanently remove? Leave your pledge below! Commit to yourself!!
And for extra support, join The Christmas Diet!
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Janice Taylor is a Life & Wellness Coach, Cert. Hypnotist, Author, Columnist, Seminar Leader and 50-pound BIG-TIME-LOSER! Write Janice for a Free Life Consult.