It’s true. Mark my words. Pay attention. I’m telling it to you straight.
LIMIT YOUR TREATS, Lest Halloween WILL HAUNT YOU for months to come! from Janice Taylor
22 pieces of candy corn = 140 calories
EXERCISE REQUIRED to Burn, Baby, Burn these little 22 bits of sugary delights!
* 45 mins of walking
* 20 mins of jogging
* 15 mins of swimming
* 25 mins of cycling … (approximately)
Oh My! NOT worth it!!! Is it? To find our what’s worth it and what’s not worth it … join us everyday – right here – with me, Janice Taylor, weight loss guru – as we lose weight this holiday season!
YUP, you heard me right! On my blog and through The Christmas Diet program.
Spread the word… NOT the icing!
* * *
Janice Taylor is a Life & Wellness Coach, Certified Hypnotist, Author, Columnist, Seminar Leader and 50 pound Big-Time-Loser! Write Janice for a Free Life Consult!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: How to Tap Into the Secrets of the Universe
- Puzzled? Our Lady of the Deep Cleansing Breath wants to know…
- #OneWord : What Shade of #Yellow Are You?
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Imagine Emptiness ?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Strengthen Your Immune System
- Puzzled? No Need to Shoot!
- #OneWord: #Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world.
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: How Willing are You?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: I Want, You Want…Want Power?
- Click Yourself Thinnish: Springtime Romance, Courage and Strength?