It’s true. Mark my words. Pay attention. I’m telling it to you straight.
LIMIT YOUR TREATS, Lest Halloween WILL HAUNT YOU for months to come! from Janice Taylor
22 pieces of candy corn = 140 calories
EXERCISE REQUIRED to Burn, Baby, Burn these little 22 bits of sugary delights!
* 45 mins of walking
* 20 mins of jogging
* 15 mins of swimming
* 25 mins of cycling … (approximately)
Oh My! NOT worth it!!! Is it? To find our what’s worth it and what’s not worth it … join us everyday – right here – with me, Janice Taylor, weight loss guru – as we lose weight this holiday season!
YUP, you heard me right! On my blog and through The Christmas Diet program.
Spread the word… NOT the icing!
* * *
Janice Taylor is a Life & Wellness Coach, Certified Hypnotist, Author, Columnist, Seminar Leader and 50 pound Big-Time-Loser! Write Janice for a Free Life Consult!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Prickly Prayer: Dear Our Lady of the Hair Trigger?
- #OneWord Thursday: 9 Quotes – Fear Builds Walls Instead of #Bridges
- Creative Bridge Building: 2 Steps from Dreams to Reality
- #KickTush: 5 Happy Steps – Smile and The Scales Of Injustice Will Smile with You?
- Dysfunctional Chef: Sweet Potato Salad
- 12 Quotes: #Depression Robin Williams…Secret Sorrows
- Chewing the Fat: Miss Chocolate Chiffon Calling Your Name?
- Depression: 11 Ways to Reignite Your Joie de Vivre
- Puzzled? What Happens When You Howl at the SuperMoon?
- #OneWord Thursday: 13 Quotes that #SparktheImagination