Fitness. Food. Fun. from Janice Taylor
I was so excited this morning to wake up (yes, that’s always a good sign) and receive a surprise email from Sahar from FatFighterTV.com.
Sahar reviewed my book, All Is Forgiven, Move On.
And she picked up on the “Get Out of Jail Free” cards. As I mentioned yesterday, I’m out of town (LIVE from my hotel room) … and the Innkeeper keeps on bringing me trays of Port and Chocolate! And I keep forgetting how to say “No, thank you!” Truthfully, if my only sin these few days is a piece of chocolate per day and a tiny glass of port, that’s pretty good. As Our Lady of Weight Loss says, All Is Forgiven, Move On! Nevertheless, Get Out of Jail Free cards are a useful thing to take with one on a trip!
FatFighterTV.com is a great resource for you guys! You might want to click onto it and see what Sahar has to say about Fitness, Food and Fun! She got tons of smart tips, recipes AND videos! YAY! We love videos!!!
Here’s a tasty tidbit from the FatFighter review. These are no ordinary same ol’ same ol’ fat-burning steps – trust me. When I picked up weight-loss coach, Janice Taylor’s new book, All is Forgiven, Move On – Our Lady of Weight Loss’s 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltsville, I found myself marking page after page of funny, off-beat, and unique tips, recipes, and wacky things like Get out of Jail Free cards – just in case you get off track from time to time during your journey. Want to read more?
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Puzzled? The 3-Tiered Curiously Charismatic Cupcake
- Eat This: Lose Weight — Back-On-the Bandwagon Baked Beans
- #OneWord Thursday: #Loss – Letting Go Is the Lesson
- What Happens If You Don’t Have Loving Parents?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Are You a Food Victim?
- #Puzzled? No Need to Shoot!
- Prickly Prayer: Dear Our Lady of the Hair Trigger?
- #OneWord Thursday: 9 Quotes – Fear Builds Walls Instead of #Bridges
- Creative Bridge Building: 2 Steps from Dreams to Reality
- #KickTush: 5 Happy Steps – Smile and The Scales Of Injustice Will Smile with You?