How important is it to plan? VERY! By Janice Taylor, Life & Wellness Coach, Certified Hypnotist, Neurolinguistic Practitioner, Author, Seminar Leader & 50-Pound Big-Time-Loser! (write Janice for free consult)
Many of you exhibit quite a bit of resistance around planning your meals, making time for food shopping, and exercising. Is it really that complicated to buy fruit and vegetables? Throw a sandwich together in the morning? Or walk around the block?
Doing nothing is something! By not planning, by not actively creating health, you are planning and manifesting in the negative.
- Schedule planning time on your calendar and adhere to it!
- Anticipate problems and plan for them! Life happens. Hold 1/2 hour blocks here and there throughout your day. Consider it catch-up time.
- Schedule thinking time! Yes, that’s right… you have to think!
- Plan for tomorrow, tonight. You will be amazed how well you will sleep.
- Plan day-to-day and week-to-week. Once a week schedule time to look at the week to come.
- Plan on paper. You’ll never remember all you need to remember. Trust me!
- Take your time. No point in rushing and missing something important!
Spread the word, NOT the icing,
Write Janice for free ‘life’ consult!
Follow Janice on Twitter! Food facts. tips and motivation throughout the day!
Workshops! Come, play with me!
Free Our Lady of Weight Loss E-Cards! Spread the FUN word!
For more motivation and inspiration, join the Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Pick up a copy of Janice’s latest: All Is Forgiven, Move ON ~ Our Lady of Weight Loss’s 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville!
” . . . . kooky genius ~ see if her idiosyncratic diet plan will work for you.” ~ O, The Oprah Magazine