Discover Me JigSaw Sundae by Janice Taylor, Life & Wellness Coach, Cert. Hypnotist, NLP Practitioner, Author, Columnist, Seminar Leader & 50-pound Big-Time-Loser!
“Discover Me” is inspired by a touching tale of woe. When I was 8 years old, and weighed 112 pounds – I secretly wrote letters to Hollywood producers, asking to be discovered.
Dear Hollywood Producer,
I am a chubby girl. I wear pointy glasses. I could be a great character actress. Please discover me.
After writing, I thoughtfully put my missive in an envelope and wrote “Paramount Studio, Hollywood.” I neglected to include street, etc. as I didn’t have it handy (no Internet to look it up!), nor did I bother with stamps (didn’t have any and figured they’d pay on the other side).
Sadly, no one came and discovered me!
Life Lesson: If you want to be discovered, fully address your envelope and use USPS stamps!
Happy Sundae of a Non-Fattening Kind!
Spread the word, NOT the icing,
Write Janice for free ‘life’ consult!
Follow Janice on Twitter! Food facts. tips and motivation throughout the day!
Workshops! Come, play with me!
Free Our Lady of Weight Loss E-Cards! Spread the FUN word!
For more motivation and inspiration, join the Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Pick up a copy of Janice’s latest: All Is Forgiven, Move ON ~ Our Lady of Weight Loss’s 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville!
” . . . . kooky genius ~ see if her idiosyncratic diet plan will work for you.” ~ O, The Oprah Magazine
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- The 3 Deadliest Weight Loss Words
- Take a Bach Break. Lose Weight… Sometimes it’s just that simple!
- Morning Chew: The Epictetus Cure
- Weighty Confession: Pass the Yankee Doodle
- From Fidgeting to Fornicating: 8 Ways to Burn 100 Calories
- VLOG: Travel Weight Loss 101: 9 Travel Tips from Our Lady of Weight Loss
- Self-Care : Selfish? Self-Indulgent? Necessary?
- #Imperfectionism vs. Perfectionism : To Banish Imperfections Is to Destroy Expression
- Listen and Lose !!! Sometimes it’s just that simple …
- 10 Simple Steps: How to Survive a Tough Day