Our Lady Sees Red is illustrated by Janice Taylor, Life & Wellness Coach, Cert. Hypnotist, Author and blogger. (write Janice for a free consult)
This JigSaw art piece was inspired by my red kitchen wall. (just one wall; not the entire kitchen) When I look at it I actually see ‘red.’ Plain and simple. No meaning attached.
Seeing ‘red’ without meaning, got me to thinking about the various meanings and associations to the color red!
The Red Carpet … for celebrities (and for you, Step #1 in All Is Forgiven, Move On)
Flashing red lights denotes danger!!! Emergency!!!
STOP!!! signs and lights.
In China, red is the color of prosperity and happiness; the color of mourning in South Africa. The Red Ruby is the traditional 40th Wedding Anniversary gift.
And, of course, Dorothy did click her Ruby Red Heels together three times and was magically brought home! Kansas! Kansas! Kansas!
What does the color red mean to you?
Spread the word, NOT the icing!
Follow Janice on Twitter! Food facts. tips and motivation throughout the day!
Workshops! Come, play with me!
Free Our Lady of Weight Loss E-Cards! Spread the FUN word!
For more motivation and inspiration, join the Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Pick up a copy of Janice’s latest: All Is Forgiven, Move ON ~ Our Lady of Weight Loss’s 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville!
” . . . . kooky genius ~ see if her idiosyncratic diet plan will work for you.” ~ O, The Oprah Magazine
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Turnips, Weight Loss Handicaps and Gym Bunnies?
- Puzzled? She Pulled a Rabbit Out of Her Hat?
- Eat This: Be Happy – Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Nachos
- #OneWord Thursday: 12 Ways to Fuel #Abundance
- A Quick Fix!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Autumnal Hypnagogia – How to touch the sun, reach for the stars, open your heart, follow your dreams!
- Puzzled? A JigSaw Mind Twister – “You Can Never Lick Cake”
- Eat This: Be Happy – 6 Super Mood Boosters
- #OneWord Thursday: 13 #Synchronistic Happenings, Meaningful Coincidences, Cubic Centimeters of Chance
- Water: Nature’s Cure-All?