Your Mouth: Gateway to Weight Loss by Janice Taylor, Life & Wellness Coach, author, 50-pound big-time-loser
Flossing and brushing promote weight loss. Taste and food particles linger in your mouth and can trigger the desire to eat. If you can’t brush and floss when out, try rinsing with mouthwash. Get in there, clean those teeth and trick your taste buds!
There are plenty of other benefits from good dental care.
Harvard Medical School conducted a study on longevity and found one of the key contributing factors to living longer was daily flossing! According to a study at Harvard Medical School, flossing and brushing your teeth daily can lower your Real Age as much as 6.4 years. They are not sure why. It could be that the bacteria in plaque serves as a gateway to the rest of the body, or it could be that people who floss tend to be more health conscious than people who don’t.
William West, DDS of New York City reminds us that “Flossing is one of the best weapons against tooth decay and gum disease, and it can also eliminate bad breath. It’s well worth the effort.”
Spread the word, NOT the icing!
Follow me on Twitter! @ourlady
Free Our Lady of Weight Loss E-Cards! What better way to spread the fun weight loss word!
For more motivation and inspiration, join the Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Pick up a copy of Janice’s latest: All Is Forgiven, Move ON ~ Our Lady of Weight Loss’s 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville!
” . . . . kooky genius ~ see if her idiosyncratic diet plan will work for you.” ~ O, The Oprah Magazine
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Turnips, Weight Loss Handicaps and Gym Bunnies?
- Puzzled? She Pulled a Rabbit Out of Her Hat?
- Eat This: Be Happy – Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Nachos
- #OneWord Thursday: 12 Ways to Fuel #Abundance
- A Quick Fix!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Autumnal Hypnagogia – How to touch the sun, reach for the stars, open your heart, follow your dreams!
- Puzzled? A JigSaw Mind Twister – “You Can Never Lick Cake”
- Eat This: Be Happy – 6 Super Mood Boosters
- #OneWord Thursday: 13 #Synchronistic Happenings, Meaningful Coincidences, Cubic Centimeters of Chance
- Water: Nature’s Cure-All?