The Forgiveness Tour continues …
I am writing to you as I make my way from one fabulous Texas city to another. People are friendly, the sun is shining, the coffee, Praise Be! is strong! and I’ve learned quite a bit!
* Texas faToids *
The world’s largest oatmeal cake was baked and built in Bertram, Texas during Labor Day weekend 1991. The 33-layer cake stood more than 3 feet tall, weighed 333 pounds, and served 3,333 people,
In Houston, it is illegal to sell Limburger cheese on Sunday.
In Lefors, it is illegal to take more than three swallows of beer at any time while standing.
The Big Texan Steak Ranch Restaurant in Amarillo serves a 4½ pound steak for free, if you can eat it in an hour. (That is the equivalent of 18 – 4 ounce servings, 7,200 calories.)
Enjoy your weekly jigsaw puzzle and these juicy faToids.
Spread the word (NOT the icing!),
To win a signed copy of All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss’s 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville, answer this question: What’s your favorite movie food scene? Go to Favorite Scene and follow the links to the Kick in the Tush Club community!
Janice Taylor is a certified hypnotist, life coach specializing in stress elimination, happiness and wellness.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Of Vital Importance: Is your “Mouth of Chi” blocked, cluttered or just plain messy?
- Beautiful Quote Day: Be an oxygen giving tree.
- Screw the Bathroom Scale: 6 Ways to Build Self-Confidence
- Be a Good “Body Listener”
- How to Let Go of Who You Are and Become What You Might Be!
- Dysfunctional Chef: ZUCCHINI and Carrot MUFFINS Oh My!
- This Friendship Day: How to Dump Your Toxic Friends :)
- How to Be Eccentric, Clunky and Chunky.
- Green Tea helps to …. Burn Fat NOW!
- Does NAMBY-PAMBY Fit You? -or- Buy a Doormat; Don’t Be One!