<img alt="OL-of-Coffee.gif" src="http://blog.beliefnet.com/ourladyofweightloss/OL-of-Coffee.gif" width="372" height="365" style="float:right;margin7px;"
As I was sippin' my morning mega-mug a' joe (more than a cup for me, please), I remembered one of my all time favorite yum-delicious smoothies and whipped up a blender full. There’s enough here for at least 2 people, so if you are in the neighborhood, come on over (before I over do it!) … and if not, please whip up a batch at your home and share the experience with me.
A Buzz-Makin’ Banana Coffee Smoothie
2 small frozen bananas (I toss over-ripe bananas into the freezer. Good to have on hand.)
1-1/2 cups no-fat or low-fat milk
1 (8oz.) container no-fat or low-fat coffee yogurt
1 buzz-worthy teaspoon instant coffee
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 packets artificial sweetener or raw sugar or brown sugar or honey or healthiest choice available (yes, I know that artificial sweetener is not good for me)
Combine frozen bananas, milk, yogurt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a blender container. Cover and blend till smooth. To serve, pour into glasses.
If you want to get fancy, garnish with fresh banana slices and a coffee bean!
What’s your favorite recipe? Join the Recipe Swap in the Kick in the Tush Club Community.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Of Vital Importance: Is your “Mouth of Chi” blocked, cluttered or just plain messy?
- Beautiful Quote Day: Be an oxygen giving tree.
- Screw the Bathroom Scale: 6 Ways to Build Self-Confidence
- Be a Good “Body Listener”
- How to Let Go of Who You Are and Become What You Might Be!
- Dysfunctional Chef: ZUCCHINI and Carrot MUFFINS Oh My!
- This Friendship Day: How to Dump Your Toxic Friends :)
- How to Be Eccentric, Clunky and Chunky.
- Green Tea helps to …. Burn Fat NOW!
- Does NAMBY-PAMBY Fit You? -or- Buy a Doormat; Don’t Be One!