Further yesterday’s Water – PART I, where we learned that water is a natural appetite suppressant and helps us to digest our food. It even promotes weight loss and helps the body to metabolize fat into energy, I’d like to take this time to point out some of the other virtues of water.
fights bad breath! Carry an extra bottle on you at all times and hand it over when necessary!!!
helps us to look younger. Skin that is sagging (due to the aging process or weight loss) plumps up beautifully when the skin cells are hydrated.
improves muscle tone. Hydrated muscles contract more easily, which makes for a more effective workout.
regulates body temperate,
carries nutrients to and oxygen to cells,
protects organs and tissues.
is a natural lubricant. It helps everything slide through your system.
helps to alleviate depression!
Drink on that!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- #OneWord Thursday: #Sunrise – Wake Up Already!!!
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: 4 Simple Steps to a Less Problematic Life
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 5 Ways to End Worry
- To Sum You Up 420 : 70% beautiful, 75% naughty, 80% sweet, 95% sweet, 100 % lovely
- #OneWord : 8 Quotes Guaranteed to Bring a Tear to the Eye!
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Is Your Solar Plexus Singing the Fat Blues?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: #Stop-Stopping
- Puzzled? For Tax Week Relief: In Our Lady We Trust
- #OneWord – #Fear : How to Scare the Pants Off Yourself !?!
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Enough Already???