Janice Taylor’s FORGIVENESS GIVEAWAY…Answer this question: What foods do you find irresistible? leave your comment below … and you could WIN big!In honor of the release of my new book (on May 15) – All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss’s 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville and my birthday (woo hoo, I love birthdays), Viking Studio/PenguinGroup, my publisher is sponsoring The Forgiveness Giveaway!My publisher will send ME to YOU! for a party (venue to be determined)!!! You and your friends (up to 25) will receive Free (if it’s free, it’s for me) autographed books. We’ll dish the dirt, chew the fat, talk, laugh and have healthy snacks! All you need to do to be in the game is answer the following question:What foods do you find irresistible?Leave your answer in ‘comments’ below! It’s that easy!! Deadline: April 25 (winner to be announced on or about May 1).Thank YOU soooo much for playing with me. I just love to play, party, make new friends and celebrate! Yahooooooo. Feel free to ask me questions, too. email@example.com AND BE SURE TO ANSWER THE QUESTION IN ” COMMENTS” BELOW. So fun to read them!PS: Feel free to pre-order All Is Forgiven, Move On … or wait till it hits the shelves on May 15! Your choice!Here’s the link to all the rules and regulations!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- The 3 Deadliest Weight Loss Words
- Take a Bach Break. Lose Weight… Sometimes it’s just that simple!
- Morning Chew: The Epictetus Cure
- Weighty Confession: Pass the Yankee Doodle
- From Fidgeting to Fornicating: 8 Ways to Burn 100 Calories
- VLOG: Travel Weight Loss 101: 9 Travel Tips from Our Lady of Weight Loss
- Self-Care : Selfish? Self-Indulgent? Necessary?
- #Imperfectionism vs. Perfectionism : To Banish Imperfections Is to Destroy Expression
- Listen and Lose !!! Sometimes it’s just that simple …
- 10 Simple Steps: How to Survive a Tough Day