Is the heroine of our puzzle a fashion victim, screaming from the sheer frustration of it all or just a bit puff-ed out from too many margaritas with salt, sushi dipped in soy sauce and/or popcorn sprinkled heavily with salt?
In other words, someone who is feeling a bit blimpy?
Instant help is on the way. Here’s what to do!
Eat fabulously rich sources of potassium, such as bananas, sweet potatoes and edamame (minus the salt, duh!). Potassium is sodium’s kryptonite. It captures the sodium and flushes the excess out in your urine. Bloating relieved; blimp challenge solved!
PS: The clock is tickin’. Only 5 days to enter the “What Foods Do You Find Irresistible? giveaway.” You could WIN ME! Woo hoo. We’ve got 120 entries (as of this moment, and they are all fabulous and oh so entertaining! Click here for details.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- 10 Simple Steps: How to Survive a Tough Day
- End the Madness: Create a Better _____ ?
- Motivational Musing: Yes? Yes! Yes?
- Motivational Monday: The Psychology of Body Esteem
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Expect a Miracle
- Click Yourself Thinnish: Dogs Listen, do you?
- Jean Nidetch, founder Weight Watchers, Dies at 91
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Showing Up Matters!
- Puzzled? How to Wear a Tomato
- #OneWord Thursday: #Sunrise – Wake Up Already!!!