Take heart, fellow dessert lovers. I managed to permanently remove over 50 pounds of excess weight over six years ago (woo hoo, I’m keeping it off – it’s permanent), and eating desserts was and is a part of my plan.This video entitled “Dysfunctional Chef” features me making my “5 Yum Delicious” Fig Sauce. The pants I’m wearing, just in case you are wondering, are my favorite pj bottoms, and yes – they are adorned with Chinese take out containers.Our Lady of Weight Loss says … “you’re gonna wear it anyway.” Better as pants than on my hips. Let me know how this recipe works for you (and rate the video while you are at it). And join our Righteous Recipe board in the Kick in the Tush Club community. Spread the word (not the icing),Janice
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Chick Pea Curry
- #OneWord Thursday: 9 Simple But Not Easy Quotes to Chew On This Holiday Season
- Chewing the Fat: What’s Your Worst Thing Ever?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 2015 – Manifesting Your Dreams
- Click Yourself Thin: Happy and Delicious Weight Loss
- Cooking Up a Healthy Storm: Christmas Carrot Risotto
- #OneWord Thursday: An Invitation to Lower Your #Expectations
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Out of Control? You are not alone…
- Holiday Puzzle? Happiness Served Up Simple and Plentiful
- #OneWord Thursday: #Holiday Quotes – Blessed Is the Season