Whenever you eat “fattening” foods, you are bad and a cheater … and you should feel ashamed of yourself!
False, false, false and false!
1. Feeling shame is rarely warranted.
2. Shame is NOT a good strategy.
3. Shame sets us on a downward spiral.
4. Shame opens the flood-gates for self-defeating thoughts, depression and doubt.
Permanent Fat Removal (aka weight loss) is about self-love. It’s about giving yourself what you want; taking care of yourself and your loved ones. It’s about creating a healthy lifestyle, which encompasses healthy foods, healthy thoughts, and being engaged in things that make your heart sing. It’s about riding the upward spiral as a champion surfer rides the wave!
In my house, all the bedrooms are filled and the guest room is currently housing the triplets from my father’s side; “happiness, joy and gratitude” and “shame” will just have to hit the road and find another place to freeload!
(For more permanent fat removal fun … click on this “Hit the Road, Jack” video on youtube and sing along. “Hit the Road Shame!”
Become a part of the faT or faTilicious winner’s circle. Leave your 2 cent comment below and visit the Kick in the Tush Club boards!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Best Weight Loss Tips: Are You Okay? Really?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Just How Negative Are You?
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Zucchini, Chickpea Salad
- #OneWord Thursday: 11 #Cousins Day Quotes
- Tasty Tidbit: How to Measure Success?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Are Alien Forces Force Feeding You?
- Puzzled? How to Pet a Puppy…on National Eat Junk Day???
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Cucumber Noodles and Feta Salad
- #OneWord Thursday: Do you have the courage to #Dream?
- 70 Wants: Tell Me What YOU Want