Forgive Me for I Have Sinned
It’s true. Me, Queen of Permanent Fat Removal, was overtaken by a container of chewable Vitamin C.
Knowing that there are experts who feel that taking more than 140 milligrams per day of Vitamin C is ‘safe,’ because for the most part, more than that amount results in urine containing the vitamin, gave me free license to chew away.
In other words, by chewing a few thousand milligrams of Vitamin C, I effectively created some very expensive urine.
In addition, at closer examination, when reading the label, I found that this particular chewable C, lists sorbitol as its main ingredient. Ugh.
Lesson learned. In the trash it goes! Another ‘red light’ food!! Chewable C. And next time I have a craving for sweet tarts, I’ll have some. 8 sweet tarts = 60 calories!
All Is Forgiven, Move On
In need of an “All Is Forgiven, Move On” mission bracelet? Click here!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Puzzled? How to Wear a Tomato
- #OneWord Thursday: #Sunrise – Wake Up Already!!!
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: 4 Simple Steps to a Less Problematic Life
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 5 Ways to End Worry
- To Sum You Up 420 : 70% beautiful, 75% naughty, 80% sweet, 95% sweet, 100 % lovely
- #OneWord : 8 Quotes Guaranteed to Bring a Tear to the Eye!
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Is Your Solar Plexus Singing the Fat Blues?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: #Stop-Stopping
- Puzzled? For Tax Week Relief: In Our Lady We Trust
- #OneWord – #Fear : How to Scare the Pants Off Yourself !?!